Is it the end?

James "hey, sorry I know it's late. But I just wanted to let you know how beautiful you really are. When I first say you walk into the party my jaw dropped. You are the hottest girl I've ever seen. Like your greyish green eyes are so intriguing. And you being tall is amazing because it's really hard to find a tall girl. Your hair is beautiful even though you can tell you died your hair a while ago and it's growing out it kinda looks like you died it to make it look like that. We'll have a good night!"
Oh wow that was long and very nice. He's super nice. But I'm NOT in love because there is no such thing as love at first sight! I'll wait until morning to respond. And I'll also text Lillie.

***

Well I slept really bad last night. Oh well. Okay I'm not sure what to say back to James so I'll text Lillie.
Tyler " hey lills umm.... I'm gonna have an open mind with this. But I'm kinda upset about you leaving me at the party last night. Was that intentional or accidental?"
Okay so I sent it. I'm scared about what she's gonna say. Because she could be nice or totally be upset about it. Whatever, I'm not gonna worry about it any more. I'm gonna go and eat breakfast. I wonder what I'm going to say to James.okay I know. I pick up my phone And start typing.
Tyler " hey thanks for the text last night that made me feel really good. I really appreciate it. You are really cool. Thanks for also taking me home last night. I'm not exactly sure why my friend had left me. But she did. Haha text back if you want cya."
Okay, yeah I think that was good. I hope he's okay with it and not weirded out. I wonder what's on TV. Ooh! The bachelorette is on. I wonder who will when Stephanie's heart. Will it be Adam or chase? Nooooooo!!! The power went out! Ugh! Take a deep breath it's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay. Omg! Lillie texted me back! I wonder what she said.
Lillie " I'm sorry! Okay?!? I'm sorry I left you it was on purpose! So calm down don't make it such a big deal! Jeez seems just like you Tyler! What's your problem lately?!? I don't even know you any more Tyler! And I don't think I want to! So goodbye."
Omg! Why'd she take it like that?!? Jeez! I'm a mess about this! I'll text her back.
Tyler " I'm sorry I didn't think you would take it in a mean way. You're like my sister! Lillie! I know that's not you talking there's something going on!?!?"
Okay I think that's good. Send. Calm down Tyler calm down.
Lillie " you know what! I've always been this way! So maybe you don't know me as well as you thought you did! So you better go find a new best friend cuz we're done being friends! Don't talk to me again!"
Wha??? I didn't do anything wrong! How am I gonna get my car back? This isn't cool! Whatever I just need to stay cool and I'll be okay. Oooh! Someone texted me. *gasp* it's James
James " hey beautiful, wanna hang out?"
Oh crap! What do I say. I don't wanna let him down. And he's cute. Let's do it
Tyler " hey, umm yeah sure. Whatcha wanna do?"
James " wanna chill at my place?"
Tyler "ummm... How about we do to my place?"
James "yeah, that works."
Tyler "okay cool. What time are you thinking?"
James " maybe in about 15 minutes?"
Tyler "umm yeah that works cya then"
James " okay cya"
Oh flippin' crap! I gotta run. I rip open my closet door and pull out everything out. Not this. Not this. Ooohh maybe this. After about 15 minutes I finally found something to wear and I do my hair and make up and run downstairs and sit on the couch and try to act casual.
Ding-Dong
Oh, crap! He's here! I walk up to the door with a slightly shaky hand and reach for the door knob. Put on a smile. Grab the door knob I open up the door anxiously.

Thats chapter 3 for ya. I love ya keep reading and let me know what you think about this book!
- Kenna