Chapter One

Sorry if our English sucks. We're not good at writing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm driving for about an hour and it's really boring. My dad said that I'm driving to the countryside to see stepbrothers. He's going to get married and he wants me to meet them before wedding. So I'll live in there. We stopped in front of the big apartment.

"Dad, have we already arrived?"

"Yes." He answered and got out of the car. I followed him. While dad loaded my luggage, I've looked around. Neighbors were rich, too. He gave me mine luggage.

"Daughter, have fun and if anything happens call to me." He said and hugged me.

"Goodbye!" I said and he had gone. "Ugh. It's starting. Be strong, Irene, be strong." I whispered to myself.

I went through the yard gate and started walking the path. When I came to the door I sighed and ringed the doorbell.

"Kai, open the door!" I heard how a male voice yells inside the house.

"Wait a second!" Another male voice answered. I heard how someone runs to the doors and after that, open it.

In the doorway stood a male about twenty one years old. He was shirtless and his abs looked so amazing. His hair was tangled.

"I know that I look handsome, but please don't stare at me like that. It's a little bit scary." He said and winked at me. I blushed, I don't know why. "And by the way, what are you?"

"I'm Irene. Your stepsister." I said and smiled at him. He was speechless but waked up and moved out of my way like that giving me a sign to come in.

"It was weird." He said and laughed. "I'm Kai."

I was already straightened my hand to him, but he leaned over and kissed my cheek. And I felt tongue? Maybe I just make up? Absolutely. Why should my stepbrother lick me? Plus, it was just a friendly peck on the cheek.

"Follow me. I'll take your luggage, little sis." He said and began to walk along the corridor. I followed him.

While following, I watched all kinds of pictures on the walls. Soon I felt that I bumped into something very sticky, and my face got stuck in that sticky thing. Oh. It was Kai back. I blushed, again.

"S-sorry."

He laughed and said nothing.

In my opinion he entered living room. I saw how Kai putted my luggage down and went to sit on the couch. I entered a living room and watched everyone lying down or sitting down on the couch. One of them was reading a book. I think, he's the oldest. His hair was brown; he was with glasses and looked super cute. The next one slept with earphones, listening to music, I think. The next one was sitting and doing something on his computer. He had a lovely mole on the chin. His hair looked fluffy. The next one was brunet and he looked so cute. Their hairs are so weird... All are different colors. The guy with brown hair glared at me, closed the book and stood up.

"I'm Irene, yours stepsister." I quickly introduced myself, because I felt that he was prepared to ask about it.

He happily smiled and took the pillow. He hit with pillow to cute mole holder. He yelled:

"What's wrong with you?" Brown head quickly turned his head as giving gesture to say hi. Cute mole holder turned off the computer and putted it down.

He ran up to me and while he was hugging me, he kissed my cheek. I felt tongue. Again..? What's wrong with them?

"You probably are our stepsister Irene. I'm Takuya, your stepbrother." He said and happily smiled. Then he was suddenly pushed and before me stood brown head.