Chapter Two.

"Who are you really?"

"Sorry, but you'll found out later." He said and hugged me.

"But, but..." I didn't know what to say anymore. How to understand 'later'?

Are they even humans? I'm thinking nonsense. Maybe I bumped my head while I was dropping.

"Maybe." I said out loud, without feeling that I was saying. Takuya frowned his eyebrows.

"What's maybe?" He asked confused. I covered my mouth. Did I say it out loud? Shit... I wanted to give an answer to him, but then Xiumin walked into my room.

"We're really sorry, we scared you. There's nothing to be scared of, little sis. After all we're just ordinary humans. And nobody knows anything. Right?" He said and smiled. Xiumin hugged me. I was simply enchanted by his words and I wanted to just accept it.

"Yeah, right. Y'all just ordinary humans. And you'll do nothing to me." I said without feeling that I was saying, again. But they aren't lying. Why would they lie to me?

I looked at Xiumin back and saw the others. All of them smiled except one... Jong Suk. He stood in the corner of the room; arms crossed at chest and looked at me. It's really uncomfortable.

"Go rest. You look pale." Bo Gum said and looked at me with excited glance.

Everyone looked at each other shook their heads.

"We're leaving now. We'll have a talk tomorrow in the morning." After Jinwoo said that, they all left the room.

Well, it was a hard day. I stood up and started walking around room. Walls were just like Yoongi hair. There was a big bed with lots of pillows on it. Near the bed was a carpet. And also, there was a big cupboard. It was white and with mirror. And there was big window. I came to the window and looked through it. I saw yard, which had a lot of flowers and few benches.

Of one of the benches I saw a guy sitting. I don't know who he is. He raised his head and looked up to the sky. He was Luhan.

He looked into my room window and smiled.

"Crap." I bounced off the window. I almost feel down. "I'm such a loser." I said and looked around if I dropped something down.

I looked to the right, and there saw the doors. I guess its bathroom. I wanted to go in it but the melody started to ring.

Someone called to me. I quickly started to check my pockets, but unlucky. There was nothing in pockets. Then terrified that I lost my phone I started running to my bag. But I saw a guy. Luhan.

"You're probably looking for this." He said. He stood in the corner and held my phone in his hand.

"But you recently sat on the bench in the yard." I said confused and rolled my eyes.

"Maybe you're just making up. I sat in the living room and saw your phone. And when I came to the door your phone started to ring." He said and smiled with wry smile. But I really saw him there. What's going on? He started walking towards me with a smile on his face. "Maybe let's play, sis?" He said, and stroked thumb across my face.

I started walking back. I felt how I fell on the bed, because of shoe I left near the bed. Luhan put my phone on the table which was near the bed. He leaned over to my lips and kissed them. I tried to reject him, but he was too strong for me.

"L-let me go." I tried as far as possible to escape, but it was hard. He started to kiss my neck and... I felt how someone pulls him away from me.