Chapter 7 wowzers..

"Robin!! I-I-I was just um--"
He was cut off when Robin lunged at him. Silencing his mouth with a deep kiss.
Beast Boy was caught off guard pushing gently on Robin's chest. The soft warmth of Robin's lips against his, made his heart flutter and slowly he melted. His arms wrapped around the older boy, and he felt bliss in the little contact.
Robin pushed Beast Boy back, and stood up from the bed, extending to his full height. Robin came up to him, his body so close that he could feel the gravitational pull. He tilted Beast Boy's chin upwards with a bent finger and kissed him. A slow, small press of lips where the skin stuck for a little while longer after he pulled back. Then a longer one, were both lips moved in unison, and fit together like long lost puzzle pieces.
He looped his arms over Beast Boy's head and rested them on the shorter boy's shoulders, hands still tangled in the sleep shirt. Their torsos pressed against one another, only a thin layer of cloth separating the two from becoming one.
They pull apart to slow their racing hearts, and smile with blushed faces. Beast Boy pushed Robin backward into the bed. He landed on his back, bouncing on the soft surface. Robin pulled the shirt from his wrists and threw it aside. He leaned up on his elbows, his dick still rock hard up against his abs, a small grin on his lips. Beast Boy stripped off his shirt, throwing it over his shoulder as he got onto the bed, each knee on either side of the latter boy's hips.
He leaned down and kissed him, long and hard on those beautiful rosy lips. His blue plaid dressed junk rested deliciously on top of Robin's. The raven haired boy's tongue prodded at Beast Boy's lips, requesting entrance. Beast Boy opened up, and soon both of their tongues were dancing, fighting for delicious dominance.
Beast Boy began to feel the certain touch of Robin's body underneath him. Robin's hands caressed Beast Boy's strong shoulders then ran up and down his tight, clenched abs. They trailed lower, and with one finger, pulled back the waistband of the plaid boxers. They reached in and grabbed the changeling's throbbing excitement.
Beast Boy moaned as Robin's soft, yet strong hands gently tugged on the weepingly sensitive organ.
That simple movement shouldn't have done much, but it had Beast Boy head reeling and his hands clawing at the sheets as he almost came right there. All the blood from his brain had left, rushing straight to his dick, and he was ready to blow because it was FREAKING Robin. The annoyingly OCD, bossy, overly stressed out, but absolutely perfect Robin, stroking his dick.
"Let me see you, baby boy," Robin whispered against his lips.
Beast Boy obliged, and stood up on the unstable surface and tucked his thumbs in the waistband. He pulled them from his hips, sliding them down to his ankles. Beast Boy's dick was completely vertical, precum seeping from the engorged head.
"This is what you do to me." Beast Boy whined.
"Can't help it." Robin said with a smile, grabbing Beast Boy's dick and licking up the liquid with a quick warm tongue. Beast Boy moaned in ecstacy, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he fell to his knees on the bed. His groin involuntarily humping to meet the quick pleasure again.

"What is that?" Robin asked, the hand disappearing.
Beast Boy looked back, a quick movement catching his peripheral vision.
A long green tail had grown out of his lower back.
"Oh, wow, heh, I didn't mean to do that." Beast Boy laughed swinging his tail around to grab it in his green hands, and bashfully hold close.
"You are so hot," Robin breathed before he trailed his tongue up Beast Boy's taught stomach. Beast Boy groaned, his tail wrapping around his bicep.
They were soon furiously kissing, Beast Boy on top as they started grinding their hardness against one another. They both groaned, a thin layer of sweat had formed on their skin. The two bodies rutted against each other, trying to get the most friction on their swollen sex. The velvety softness and warm, tacky skin of each other pulled and pleasured to perfection.
Robin's legs wrapped around Beast Boy, his hips working over time.
Beast Boy felt his orgasm bubbling to the surface. They moved as one, breaths heavy and organs ready for release. They both moaned, sweaty foreheads pressed together as they kept eye contact through closed lids.
"We can come together," Robin whispered through labored breaths. Beast Boy leaned in for one last kiss as they came. Bodies convulsed as ropes of warm seed were shot between the two lovers. Beast Boy collapsed, and felt Robin's body pulse underneath him as his orgasm subsided.
They both laid there, bathed in thick afterglow, and kept warm by each other's heated hearts.

Robin came back to his senses.
*what the fuck did I just do.* He looked down to find Beast Boy, fast asleep on his chest, legs intertwined with his, the small chest pressing gently on his with inhaled breaths. He got up, gently detangling himself from the younger boy. He realized that he was still covered with dried cum, and so was Beat Boy. He went to the bathroom and rushed warm water over a hand cloth, and wiped the crusted substance off his body. He came back to do the same for the boy asleep in his bed.
He wiped the offending whiteness off the smooth, clear green skin, and out of the ruffled dark jade hair. The worry-free body untainted by responsibility and stress was too young to carry burdens that came with their job. This boy would sleep soundly and know he was safe no matter what.
Robin decided, he would protect him, forever.
He gently kissed the closed eyelids, and pulled the covers out from underneath the sleeping beauty and covered him from the cold. He turned off the little lamp on his bedside table, and slipped under the covers, spooning his love. Protecting him from harm.

A/N: gah!! I can't 😭 too cute!! Sorry it took me so long, as u can see, it is quite long so it took a while to finish, and I was hoping to not disappoint since this is the quite important chapter bc everything I've been writing has been leading up to this. (Lol, sorry, run-on sentence) but yeah, I hope u guys liked it, and guess what!?! The Jack and Finn slash has been decided. Get ready for "Bound Love," a Jack slash Finn fanfiction!!!! Like if u like the title!!