Chapter 11

{Anti's point of view}

Fury and I climb back through the window, we make sure to be quiet so Mark doesn't hear us. Dark is back in Kansas, watching Jack and Katelyn.

"Alright, how do you want to do this?" I look at Fury.

"We need to be careful, and quiet, so  he doesn't wake up and his neighbors don't get suspicious" she looks at me.

"Ok, let's go" I quietly  open the door and we leave the room. We walk down the hallway and I open the door to Mark's room.

{Mark's point of view}

I wake up and I'm definitely not in my house, everything is pitch black. I feel around and there's a rough carpet under me, I finally feel some clothes. I pick them up and hold them in front of me, I squint and my eyes focus a little. They're my clothes, so I put them on as the room I'm in jerks forward. I hit the wall and I hear voices outside, I'm going to guess that this is a car. The doors in front of me open, it's still kind of dark out. I see the silhouette of a guy and girl standing there.

"Get out!" the girl says, she sounds a lot like Katelyn. I slowly move towards them, when I'm close enough they pull me out.

"Let's go!" the guy says, he sounds a lot like Jack. They push me forward and I see a house, they push me inside.