A new mission

(The team know about Artemis's family)
Mount Justice:
The young justice team was called into the mission room to be greeted by batman,face of stone as always "So bats...what's our mission?"Wally asked the dark night "you will be fighting one of the most dangerous people the league knows of"Batman said not changing his expression.

"Who is the joker?"

"No"

"Harly Quinn?"

"No"

"Lex Luther?"

"No"

"Talon?"

"No"

"Deathstroke?"

"No"

"Ra-"

"Baywatch how about we let batman tell us who or are you gonna keep asking him?"Artemis asked Wally"could you give us a clue?"Wally asked before getting a slap on the back of the head curtesy of Artemis.

"He's beat me in almost every battle we've had and even if he loses he still gets away"a picture of a young boy about thirteen with raven black hair with streaks of dark blue at the front,pale skin came up on the screen he was wearing a black cape that was yellow on the inside,a utility belt like batmans but it was yellow,a dark blue top and black pants,shoes,eye mask and gloves.

Wally went into a fit of laughter"you ha ha ha lost to ha ha him,he looks about ha ha thirteen"Wally said while holding his sides "do not under estimate him,his name is-"batman was cut off by Artemis "mockingbird""see who's interrupting"Wally sassed.

*¥€$ ¡+$ @ b/@|<€ |¡ñ€*

Unknown place:

A young boy in black and blue is fighting ninjas after a few seconds they're all down"Were are my manners,introductions!My names Mockingbird,it rhymes with... absurd?

Ok,who's writes this?I bet deadpool has a better writer!You know what forget the script,I'm doing this old school!Names mockingbird but you probably already knew that coz it's in the title and I said it about ten seconds ago!I'm no rat,puzzle or whisper but I'm me!So I'll live!"

"Now I'm gonna do something bad so I can meet baby justice and make a story,what?Thats what's gonna happen!"