chapter five.

Selena's P.O.V

Oh no..

Justin started approaching me and his face was blank but his eyes..They were full of lust. Anger. And so many other emotions. I backed up and he growled at me, his eyes becoming even more red. Maybe if I don't move, I'll be fine.. So I stopped moving and I stood there, my eyes shut tightly. I felt his skin brush against mine as he stood with me and growled softly. He, I think, took in my scent and he made a lustful-like noise. I shook and my lip started quivering. I'm gonna cry. I'm gonna cry. But could you blame me..?

Justin made a confused growl as I started shaking. I let loose tears and soon I full on bawled. He backed up, looking tormented. Then I heard a cracking noise and he held his head, and groaned. "S-selena please get out.." He pleaded. I didn't know what to do because I was so scared. "Selena GO!" He growled out, looking at me. His irises were dark red now with tears were running down his face. I nodded quickly and ran upstairs. I locked the door to his room and put some things in front of it. I curled up in the corner and cried more. I heard muffled screams and someone running to the door. "No!" I screamed and covered my eyes. Justin was banging on the door and I could hear snarls. "Let me in!" I heard him say.. But his voice was like when Christian harrassed me. I stayed quiet, praying he wouldn't break through..

After a few minutes of banging on the door, I heard a monstrous growl. I heard a loud thud, meaning Justin probably fell on the floor. I heard painful screaming and moans. I..I couldn't just stay there. Call me crazy but I felt so bad for Justin.. So being the idiot I am, I pushed all the things in front of the door away and I slammed open the door. But what I saw made me gasp.

Justin was on the floor and he had claws and he was shaking. He looked at me and growled, covering his face. "D-don't look a-at m-me." He growled out. I backed away and watched as he became.. A monster. A fucking monster. He was a..a.. werewolf. I thought those things didn't exist! I thought it was all fiction and the movies. I covered my mouth and backed away until my back hit the wall. Justin, if that's what you would call him now, stood up, probably 7 or 8 feet tall. He looked at me and narrowed his eyes and came near me. I didn't dare move. He'll chase me down and kill me..

He put his claws in my hair and carefully stroked it. Then he growled in my ear and picked me up. I screamed and thrashed but he ignored me and just took me outside. He bit down on the back of my shirt and began running on all fours. I covered my eyes but when I opened them, I saw that I was in the forest. It was dark and I couldn't see anything but his eyes. They were now bright red and he put me down and pushed me up against a wall, purring. I widened my eyes as he ripped my shirt off and broke my bra strap, making me shirtless.

I whimpered in fear and didn't even dare to make a move. I knew that in one step, he could freak out and kill me. He growled lightly and started nipping on my neck. Then he got more aggressive and bit it a little bit. Not enough to seriously hurt me though. But I screamed a little and slapped him in defense. I really shouldn't have done that.

I cringed and closed my eyes when I thought he was going to hit me. But he didn't. He was kind of amused. He looked at me straight in the eye as if he was daring me to do it again. So I did. I was still afraid of him and freaked out but I could still see a hint of the real Justin in him. The cocky annoying Justin. He growled lustfully and had a smirk like expression on his face. His eyes trailed up and down my body and his tail started wagging rapidly. "Fuck you Justin." I said, rolling my eyes. 

He growled let me go and just kept staring at me hungrily, like I was some piece of meat. I am probably am, to him. "Can we go now? Please?" I asked, pushing him out of my way. He sort of moaned at my touch. Great. I'm stuck with a horny werewolf that just kidnapped me.