strange days

"TYLER GET UP BREAKFAST IS READY. " Lilly yelled from down stairs.

Why today of all days do I have to get up early. I have a test to do in a few hours and I really need to get stoned.

"TYLER!"

"OK!" I yelled getting out of bed.

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen were food sat on the table. No one wanted to talk to me there all just ate.

Boom!

I shot my head to the left where I had heard the boom.

Thud thud thud!

I got out of my seat and tip toed up the stairs and to my room door.

Boom!

I grabbed to door handle and twisted slowly.

Thud!

I shot open the door and put my fists up ready to attack.

"WHO ARE YOU GUYS!" I yelled at the too grown men standing in my room.

"Shh!" the older one said covering your mouth and closing the door.

"Are you Tyler?" The other man said.

"Yeah,what's happening?" I said looking at the window that was left open.

"Not important, all you need to know is that I'm Dean, this is Sam." Dean looked at my clock on my wall,"and that your never going to see..."

A huge bang rang through the house and Sam and Dean ran down stairs.

"Tyler get to the black impala out side hurry!" Sam yelled triggering me to run to my window and climb down.

I ran to the impala and got in the back I ducked behind the seat so no one say me.

A couple minutes later they came running out the door and to the impala.