Chapter 3- A test

Sofia woke up to people scream and loud bang.
Sofia changed into her 'uniform' and ran into the hallway. Loki was at the other end of the hall and he look at her and said.
"What will you do , weakling?"
"What ever it takes to keep people safe,"
"Wow so heroic,"
"Wow such a good comeback," Sofia ran towards Loki and flip over him and then kicked him in the back.
"Great move" he yelled. He turned and pointed his scepter at her but she ran down the hall. She turned around real quick and saw the door was up in flames. Then someone pulled her into a dark room.
"What the hell?!?" She yelled at the stranger. Then the light turned on. It was her father. "Dad I don't have time for this I'm in the middle of something,"
"I know. I Just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry,"
"no time for apologies. I've got work to do."
"And I'll help," she opened the door and saw Loki was coming for her. Real quick she hitch kicked him in the chin. He fell to the ground and yelled.
"Idiot," Sofia mumbled.
"what? I'm the idiot I'm pretty sure you are. you annoying little girl" Loki yelled. As Shields bodyguards took him away tony told Sophia to go back to her room and rest. Tony ran to Furys office, as fast as he could.
"How was that?" He said as he walked into his office.
"It was ok... Good moves, little energy." Fury said reading a magazine.
"She just woke up,"
"Sorry" he said in a sarcastic voice. Tony rolled his eyes.
"So does she get in?"
"I guess... I'll have Romanoff and Rogers work with her."
"Thanks," tony said in a sarcastic voice. And he walked out of the office mumbling a curse.

________________________________
Hey guys hope u enjoyed that sorry it's short. I actually was thinking about getting rid of watt pad but then I saw that people were reading and commenting and I was like ok I'll keep watt pad!!! I'm think about make an avengers imagine book, so comment if u want me to do that and give me a request!!!

                           -Josie