Gun Laws

After what happened regarding the shooting of Christina Grimmie last night, I decided to write this.

To be totally honest, I had never heard of Christina before the shooting which sucks because she has a stunning voice. So I'm not going to act like I was a massive fan or anything because I had never heard of her.

But knowing that she was signing autographs for her fans after a concert makes me so sad that someone killed her when she was with her fans. Her fans would've seen her get shot multiple times which would scar them.

I think this incident needs to be the turning point for America's gun laws even though, they should've had some way earlier.

Christina uploaded covers to YouTube and as I watch so many YouTube singer song writers, it makes me deeply saddened that someone could do this to someone who hasn't even become famous for something like their looks or a reality TV show. They became famous because they dedicated their life working for everything they wanted. The videos are proof of this and it shows that they are some of the few people who don't use autotune and knowing that a real talent got took away is heart breaking.

Christina deserved everything she had and she had so much ahead of her and now she will never be able to live her dreams.

I think America needs to take action because why should young stars get their life cut short?

This rant isn't just based on the Christina Grimmie incident, it's based on everyone who has lost their lives in America by a gun.

What do America want to happen before they can make laws to stop this?

-ASOH