Chapter 9

Jungkook's POV

     Wow that was something. I was so nerves that I thought I was going to tell them everything. Good thing I didn't. I just told him what he wants to hear. I headed back to class, but I was stopped by one of our  enemies. It was GOT7. It was Jr, Yugyeom and BamBam. "Come with us, now" said Jr. I told them no, but they were grabbing me and I fought back. They hit me and I was knocked out. I thought I heard someone say my name. I might have been hearing things, but then I heard Jr say "BamBam get that girl". Shit I knew who he was talking about and the next thing I knew I was being carried and into a car.

    Hours later, well it felt like that I opened my eyes but it was dark until someone took a sack off me. My eyes hurt and then I saw Evelynn. I was shocked on the inside but on the outside I kept my cool. "Well, well, well Jungkook it's nice to see you again" said JB. "Why am I here? Don't you want Jin Hyung?" I asked. "Now what's the fun in that? Now we are going to finish what we started until BamBam stabbed Jimin. Yugyeom beat him and Jackson get the girl over here" said JB. I looked at her and she wasn't crying or scared. I know she was. Jackson bought her closer and then Yugyeom started to beat me up. JB told him to stop and I had blood on my mouth and I spit it out to the side. My right eye was closed and one of my tooth came out. I looked at Evelynn and she looked at me. She still wasn't crying. 'Good girl' I thought. "Wow she's strong Hyung" said YoungJae. "So do you know him?" asked Mark, while holding her on his lap. She shook her head no. Then he touched her leg and said "Listen you may not know this, but here in Korea you answer your elders" he said smiling.

      She looked at me and I looked back at her and she still didn't say anything. So Yugyeom started hitting me more to the point his knuckles started to bleed. He stopped and JB came to me and said "You tell your Hyungs that we will meet up tomorrow morning before school and don't be late or else we will find this girl and torture her. We know you guys know each other so no need to hide it. Jr, Jackson take them to the car and drop them off at their school". Jackson grabbed Evelynn and Jr got me. We were back to being under the sacks. They dropped us off at the backway of the school. I was pushed to the ground, but I'm not sure about Evelynn. They took our sacks off and our hands were tied behind our backs. "DAMN YOU HYUNGS! YOU AND THE REST OF GOT7 WILL PAY!"  They laughed and drove away. I looked at her and she did the same. She turned her back towards me and moved her fingers signaling me to turn my back and the next thing I knew my hand was free and so was hers. I said thanks to her and said that I was sorry for bringing her into this. She shook her head and went inside the school I got up and did the same. We went our separate ways and went to class. Of course I was yelled at, but I gave the teacher my bad ass look and of course she was scared. I sat next to V Hyung and he asked "Yo what happened?" "I'll tell you and the others later Hyung" I said and he said ok and we went and did our work.

**********

     Finally school was over and I met up with the guys. "KOOKIE WHAT HAPPENED?!" asked Rap Mon Hyung. "I was taken by GOT7 and so did Evelynn. Yugyeom beat me and she was on Mark's lap cause she was force to. Also JB said that we will meet up tomorrow morning before school. If we don't then they are going to torture her. They know that we know her" I told them. "How the fuck do they know we know her? Also where did he say to meet?"  asked Suga Hyung. "I don't know Hyung, and they didn't say, but I'm pretty sure they want to do it here" I said. "Alright well tonight we're going out to get our minds off of everything. Do you want to come?" asked Hobie Hyung. "No I'm going to the hangout, I'll let my parents know I'll be there" I said to him. "Alright also we have to be on Officer Wu's good side so bring Evelynn to the hangout" said Jin Hyung. I said ok, but to Suga and Rap Mon Hyung I can see that they didn't care what happens to her. "Speaking of the princess, here she comes with her hot friend"  said Jimin Hyung. They came to us, but decided to cross the street but the Hyungs stopped them. I just stood in my place. "Excuse us please" said her friend, and of course they didn't move. "We need to have your friend there now" said Rap Mon Hyung. Her friend looked at her and she did the same and she nodded and her friend left. "Kookie come" said Jin Hyung. I went and the Hyungs left me and her and I told her that she's coming with me. She nodded and followed me to the bus.

     Finally we were at the hangout. "You can watch TV or whatever you want, except for leaving. I don't want you getting hurt by Rap Mon and Suga Hyung". She nodded and went to the bathroom. I went to follow her just so nothing will happen to her. She closed the bathroom door and I was outside of it. "So...um...W...Why don't...you...talk?" I asked. What just because I act bad ass doesn't me I'm not shy. She's the first girl that was alone with me. The door unlocks and she had the first aid with her and she walked into the living room. Of course I followed and we both sat on the couch and I turned on the TV. She started to apply the medicine and it stung, but I kept a strong face. Then I realized how cute she is. I kept staring at her and she noticed it I looked away and the she stung me with more medicine and I winced. For the first time since we met she smiled. She didn't show her teeth. She then went back to her normal self. After she was done she put it away. Once she got back we watched four movies and she yawned so I asked her can I carry her to her room and she nodded. I did and clothes her door and I went back downstairs and went to sleep.

Hours past and I heard the front door. I looked up from the couch and saw the Hyungs drunk out there asses. "Hyungs...Do you know what time it is?" I asked. I was pushed on the floor by V Hyung and he said "Shut up Koookie...*Hick* Where's the bitch?" I got up, but Jimin Hyung pushed me back on the ground. "Tell us...*Hick*...Now, or else" Jimin Hyung said. I didn't say anything and I stayed on the floor. "Whatever...*Hick*...Guys lets go see if she's still here and have some fun" said Hobie Hyung. I was shocked and I showed it. They went to her room and of course I followed just to make sure they won't hurt her. I have to protect her not because of her parents but I care for her. Yeah I said it I like her sue me. Once we got to her room the door was locked. That was good and bad. The bad was that I didn't want her to hurt herself, the good was that they can't hurt her or worst. That's what I thought until Jin Hyung kicked the door down and Evelynn was up. They came in and so did I. She was scared and she too was showing it. I jumped right in front of her and put my arms out. "Hyungs whatever you think you're doing don't" I said in a serious tone. They looked at each other and laughed and Rap Mon Hyung grabbed me and tossed me towards the other and they started beating me up. While I was getting beat up and trying to fight back Evelynn did the same with Rap Mon Hyung, but he was way to strong and the next thing I knew was he knocked her lights out and started to take her clothes off. I started to yell and fight back even more but I couldn't they were beating me up to the point I couldn't move. They finally stopped and then they took my arms back and told me to watch. Each and everyone of them took turns on Evelynn she was still knocked out. Next they tossed me in the hallway and continued. I couldn't really move and all I did was lay there and cry.