Syo X Yandere! Reader

So I found a request for a Syo x reader from Potato_Master_18! So this is kinda gonna be for his birthday as well, since I kinda forgot. Hope u enjoy!

--------

"Syo-kun!!!!!" I screamed for him as I walked to the bottom of the staircase in our house. "What would you like for your birthday breakfast this morning?!?"

"Surprise me! I'm buzy right now! I'll be down in half an hour!" He replied as I happily skipped to the kitchen to make him some French toast with maple syrup, whipped cream, and a strawberry on top.

I then heard a knock on the door and went to see who it was.

It was Tomochicka, Nanami, and Ringo. They all had gifts in their hands and smiles plastering their flawless skins.

"Hihi (Y/n)!!! We brought gifts for Syo for his birthday!!! Is it alright if we come in and celebrate with you both??" Tomochicka exclaimed as I nodded my head and a devious smirk plastered my face.

I could have some fun with this and possibly get rid of them for good. That way Syo will stay mine. I thought as I lead them into the basement and told them to put their gifts with the others on a table already set up for the party that I have planned for Syo.

"Guys wait here while I go get some refreshments!" I fake smiled as they nodded and took a seat on the couch in our media room down in the basement.

--------

"Hey (Y/n) that breakfast was amazing and you look amazing as well!! That dress looks kinda like Tomochicka's. As well as the headband. Did you borrow the headband from Ringo??" Syo questioned as I smiled.

"They said I could keep them! Nanami even gave me these beautiful shoes to go with the whole look!!" I smiled innocently with glistening eyes and clasped my hands together.

Little does he know, that I actually stole these and lied about how I got them. Hopefully he won't be mad at me when and if I ever tell him.

"Now how's about some food! I'll go get it out of the slow cooker downstairs! I'm sure you'll love it!" I deviously, yet convincingly enough smiled at him. He nodded and I went down for the meal.

--------

"MH!!!!! This is amazing (Y/n)! Where did you buy this meat???" He exclaimed as I watched him eat thinking of a good enough excuse to tell him.

"My mom sent them over here from Arizona! I believe their cattle meat." I smiled as he contuined to eat.

Thank God he's never had cattle! He would've flipped at me by now if he actually knew what he was eating! I contuined to s!Ile as I thought of what he was actually eating.

"Cattle meat?? It's....it's...it's Amazing!!!!!!! Yell your mom to ship more out!! I could eat this all day!" He beamed as I thought again to myself.

M-more......I thought this was a one time thing?? Thank God there's plenty from the kill left over. I'll have to preserve the meat for another time then.

"Oh don't worry sweetie! There is plenty more for at least five more meal! I will try to make it different each time!" I beamed as he smiled a very happy smile at me.

Just hopefully he won't ask where Nanami, Tomochicka, and Ringo went to within the next few weeks.

--------

Well......that's what I get for watching Hannibal on Hulu last night at midnight. I was starting to gross myself out there for a second......good u liked and request more oneshots for me to do....just no yandere for a while pls! Hope u liked! ✌✌