Normal! Syo x Reader

OK so my lovely friend AnimeWriter2633 requested for a regular Syo x Reader since I have already done a Yandere Syo add a Syo x Oc reader, so this one should be really fun to do!!!!! Hope u all like!! (Just so u all k ow Syo's my #1 and my UtaPri bias so.......this is gonna be really fun to write!!!!! \^°^/

ARE YOU READY?!

Enjoy! ^^

--------

(Y/N's) P.o.v.

"Ftph.......today better be better than yesterday......yesterday was just a mess." I sighed as I walked down to the music room that I visited everyday to practice my vocals.

As I entered the room, a hat directly hit me in the face. This wasn't any hat however, it was the fedora that my best friend and lover owned.

I walked further into the room to see my best friend fighting with Natsuki over most likely something stupid again.......or Piyo-chan in this case.

"Syo-kun looks so cute without his hat on!!!!!!! U should go out like this more often!!!!!" I heard Natsuki shout as I came up behind Syo and put his hat back on his head.

"Hihi Syo-chan!" I stated as I came in between the two older boys and kissed Syo on his cheek. "How's my favorite little and cute Blondie today!" I smiled as he blushed.

"I'm not cute. I'm a man, but whatever (Y/n) says has to be true I guess...." Syo replied as he looked at my (e/c) orbs and I laughed.

"Haha your so silly!!!! Not everything I say is true!!!! Most of bit however!" I laughed as I felt. Natsuki's hands fall on my chest. "Hihi Piyo-chan!!!!!!" I laughed and smiled as he blushed and smiled a huge smile as well.

"Hihi (favorite cute Japanese mascot)-chan!!!!! How are you on this fine day?!?" Natsuki asked as Syo pilled me away from him.

"She's fine, now as I was gonna say. (Y/n) I got u a present!" Syo exclaimed as he walked over yo his bag and pulled out a tiny box.

"Ohoh I know what this is!!!!! Its very cute as well!!" Natsuki stated as he smiled. "I'll just leave you to alone to finish up some business." He giggled as he left the room and started to chase after Otoya who happened to pass the room right before he left.

"Anyways" Syo got on one knee, "will u be my bride??? You are the most beautiful girl in the world and I wanna hold and treasure you forever. So will u say yes or contuined to just be my girlfriend for a little longer?" He asked as my hands went up to my mouth and I started to cry.

But were still only in collage. But I love him........but I have a career to take care of..........maybe I will take his........

"Earth to (Y/n) earth yo (Y/n)!!! My knees not gonna like me pretty soon!!" He laughed as I was snapped out of my thoughts.

You know what....I can't live without this boy. I've know him since childhood and we've been through everything together so its only natural to feel this way. I thought as I pulled my hands down from my mouth, wiped my tears away and smiled at him.

"Make me the happiest girl on earth ever to live!" I screamed.

"So is that a yes????" He smiled

"Yes u hat loving Idiot! Of course it is!!!!" I screamed back as he slipped Tue ring in my tiny finger, picked me up and spun me, and put his fedora on my head.

Meanwhile little did any of us know that the rest if Starish gas looking and most of them, minus Tokiya of course (he's dating Haruka in this so........) had very mixed reactions about this and was sure to make it known in the near future.

-------

Well how was it??? I wanted to do this one cuz y not!!!!!! I thought of it while watching some Japanese drama that I found on YouTube........don't blame me for it!!!

Anyways hope u all liked and leave your requests below or pm me!!!! I'd be more than happy to do them!! Until next time! ^^