Part 1

A long long time ago there were two angels, Leo (male) and Alex (female), and one devil, Collin (male[also a neko{part cat part human}]), they were enemy's for the longest time until one day the angels had taken out one of the devil's wings and percied his right hand, his sword hand, with Alex's spear the injured devil had then fallen and had twisted his ankle the angels were about to finish him off but they disided not to they didn't know why but they just couldn't kill the devil so they helped him up gave him some medicine and flew off towards heaven. No one knew wat they had done they all thought the devil was dead but one day one of the Leo was told to go as Micheal, gods right hand man, for a mission. When he got there Micheal told him that his mission was to go and kill the devil that he had spared Leo then said "no!" "What did u say" responded micheal, Leo then repeated,"No," that's when God appeared, god then told him personally his mission then he repeated his answer for the second time and said "No" then god ripped a piece of cloud right out from under the angels feet then before the angel could pull out his wings he fell and became a fallen angel.

BTW THERE IS ALSO A Character NAMED SAM WHO IS A FEMALE AND HUMAN BUT SHE WILL COME IN LATER IN THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!