That Strange Little Blonde Girl

Hi...

First, Thanks for reading. Second, I will write a short Authors Note (A/N) at the end of each chapter. Please, Please, leave your comments, tell me what you think but please no hate as this is my first fanfic/story thing. Thanks

S xx

I sat down and got out my books. I counted the seconds as I took my headphones out. "Hey Blondie" yelled Emma. 10 seconds I thought to myself. That has to be a record. I looked up to see, Emma Kayla and Millie stood in the corner of our form room. Kayla walked over to my desk laughing. "So, how was your Christmas?" She looked back over to where Emma and Millie were stood laughing at me in their little 'popular corner' "It was ...." She cut me of with a sharp laugh. She walked away leaving me alone again. As if I fell for that. She's never cared. Why start now?

I got to my first lesson of the day. Maths. What i fab start to Monday morning. "Right" yelled Miss Edwards sharply. New seating plan. YES i thought, no more sitting next to Luke. I tell you that is tourture. She read down the register putting people in place. Alphabetical. Great. "Ginger" She called out. I stepped forward, as the class began to laugh. I hung my head as I walk towards the front.  "THE NEXT PERSON WHO EVEN GIGGLES AT GINGER'S NAME CAN SPEND THE REST OF THEIR YEAR 10 BREAK TIMES WITH ME" Miss Edwards fumed. I wasn't expecting that. I had always been bullied and nobody had ever really cared. She turned to me, "Over there sweetheart" She pointed to my old seat in the corner. I smiled at her and took my old seat. "Right, erm where was I. Oh, Alex" She turned to look round the class, just as the rest of the class did. "Alex?" she called out again."I'm here Miss" A boy made his way to the front of the bunch of students stood waiting to be seated. "Hello Alex. Right you are going to sit at the back there next to Ginger" He made his way to the back. He smiled at me as he sat down. I looked at the front. "Erm, er Hi I'm Alex" I turned round to see him semi-smiling at me. "Hi" i smiled back at him. I have never really had much luck with new people. They join the popular crowd at join their ways. "I'm Ginger, I know" I sighed. "Please don't laugh. I have it hard enough already." He shook his head slowly. "I would never. Why do people laugh?" He asked perfectly innocently but i couldnt help thinking he was a bit thick. I sighed, "My name is Ginger and I have Blonde hair...."