Natasha....

He pulled me in to his arms as we stood outside my gate. "Ginger" he whispered in to my ear. I looked up at him. He smiled at me."Yes" I said still looking in to him blue eyes. "I have something to show you" he smiled at me. "Hold out your hand" I looked at him suspicious, we may only have been going out for 3 weeks but I know his tricks. "Ok, if it's your sweet wrapper from earlier then keep it." I laughed. I held out my hand anyway. He grabbed it and pulled me off my gate, shocking me so much I screamed. "Well" I said "I was comfy sitting on the gate" I sighed and he just laughed. I looked up to see my mum stood at the window. "I better go" Alex sighed, "Bye" I said. He hugged me. "Bye"

"Hey, sweetie." Mum stood grinning at me. I know what she wants. What I did at school today and what went on with Alex and this that and the other. "Mum for the last time IM NOT TELLING." She laughed and pulled her I am going to get it out of you face. I laughed and ran up to my room. I picked my phone up from the bed. *one new message* I opened the message. It was from Alex. Come over NOW. Ok I thought, I looked at when it was sent, it had been sent a minute ago. I grabbed my bag and ran. "I won't be long mum, I'm going to Alex's" I ran past her, jumped over the fence and ran down the road. I knocked on the door, "Hi. Erm is Alex in?" I asked his mum. She nodded her head and smiled at me as she headed for the top of the stairs, she looked as if she had been crying but I wasn't about to ask. "Ginger, He's upstairs." I smiled at her as I ran up the stairs and in to his room. He was laid on him bed looking at a framed picture, he dropped it on the bed as I came in. "Alex" I asked, "Who is that?" I had always wondered but never really asked assuming it was a cousin. He looked down at the photo before returning it to the bedside table. "She's my sister." He said. I knew I should never have asked. "She is seriously ill and she's in hospital, that's why we moved here, because she needed treatment at this hospital." I collapsed in to his arms. I looked up at him, "I'm so sorry, I should never have asked." I felt awful. "I better go" I said getting up to leave. "NO, he said. "The reason I wanted you to come over is, I.... I want you to meet her. Oh Ginger, please come with me please." I mulled it over in my head slowly. "Please Ginger. I would love you to meet her." I nearly jumped out of my skin. Alex's mum was stood in the doorway looking at my half smiling. I nodded my head. "Of course I'll come."

A/N

Hi guys,

What do you think??? Any good.... Sorry if it isn't just tell me what you want. With in reason obviously and I will try put it in!! Anyone want there name in there???

Love you all

S xxx