Honeymoon

Scarlette's POV

On the way na kami ni James sa Korea for our honeymoon! Dito ko napiling pumunta kasi matagal ko ng gusto talagang pumunta dito. I don't have time to tour around the world because of my work.

Were now in the plane. Nasa may bandang bintana ako then si James. He's asleep kasi pagod na pagod siya starting lastweek because nagkaproblem yung company nila buti nga nakapag-leave na si James before our wedding.

I can say that our wedding is the most happy day of my life, exept of course when Amethyst was born. Because I finally found the man that I am looking for and the man that i will spend of my life..

After how many hours, we got in korea. Grabe super duper lamig dito at super ganda!! I love it here!!

"Hon? lets go?!" were now going to the hotel.

"Yup yup!!" I said happily.

When we got to the hotel, they assist us in our room. James, reserve for the 'honeymoon suite'.
Were going to stay here for a week.

"Hayyyy, kapagod super!! I want to sleep!" I said sleepily.

"Wait lang Hon ahh?! may tatanungin lang ako sa baba. I forgot to ask something." I nodded.

But before he could step out of the room. I hurriedly run into him and hug him. He is now facing at me, then I kiss him. We are now kissing passionately and didn't realize that he is now sitting on the couch and I'm on his lap.

I stop kissing him but still he is kissing my neck. ''Hon, we still have a lot of time to this. hehe." He looked at me smiling.

"Ok ok ok!" He raised his both hands na parang sumusuko na. haha!

He immendiately went outside, baka daw kasi hindi na talaga siya makatiis. haha! Nakahiga ako ngayon sa kama kasi super duper pagod na talaga ako. Then onting onti na ko dinalaw ng antok.....

James POV

Pumunta agad ako sa may receptionist para ipaayos ang reservation ko para sa dinner date namin ni Scarlette.

After kong ayusin na lahat, pumunta na ko sa kwarto namin at nakita ko ang maganda kong Asawa na tulog na tulog. Sobrang pagod din niya dahil sa trabaho at kasal. Tumabi ako sa kanya at bago matulog sandali nag-alarm muna ako para makapagready kami para dinner date namin.

After 2 hours of sleep, Nauna akong nagising kay Scarlette. I kissed her face para magising na siya.

"Hon, gising ka na. Magdidinner pa tayo." This is our first dinner date as a couple kaya gusto ko perfect tong date namin.

Nang magising na si Scarlette, naligo na kami pareho ( pero hindi sabay) then were off to ******* restraurant.

"Hi, reservation for Mr. James Cruz, please." I asked the receptionist.

"This way Maàm, Sir" they lead us into our table.

After sometime, we had eaten our dinner. Then we dance slowly. After the dinner, we went outside of the hotel. Nagikot ikot kami sandali then bumalik na din kami sa hotel.

Pagkapasok pa lang namin s loob ng room namin, I pinned her at the door and kissed her. I couldn't resist myself with her.

While kissing her, i slowly unzipped her dress and let it fell down, then she unbottoned my polo and unbuckled my pants then she throw it somewhere. We are now kissing while walking towards the bed.

When we reached the bed, I gently lay her down then I went on top of her and kiss her face and neck. Then i gently massage her breast. Then my kiss went to her breast then down to her tummy and then down 'there'.

"Uhhh!" she moan. I make love with her using my mouth. I kissed it gently, I put 1 or 2 fingers inside of her.

"Uhh, ahh, gen-tly p-please.." I did what she said.

After doing that, I kiss her thighs and legs. Then i went back to her on top and kiss her lips.

Scarlette's POV

While he is kissing me, I gently push him, So that I can be on the top. I straddle to him then kiss him on his face then to his lips. Down his neck and bite him there.

"Uhh, Scar-lette. Uh!" He moans my name sweetly.

I kiss his body, abs and before I could do it, I looked at him and ask for permission. He gently Nod his head. Then i went back on ky work.

I lick and suck his little James. "Uhhh! Fu-ck! Uhhh! Faster Ma-e!
I suck his little james faster and put my hand on it then hold it up and down. After doing that I went back on him and straddle again on him. Then I gently put mine on him.

I thrust in him faster, then exchange posistion he is now on top of me. As he thrust harder We both screams our name then we reach our climax.

Before we sleep, he kiss me again "thank you Hon for this wonderful night iloveyou"

"Iloveyoutoo. Thank you also." then were off to bed.

For the past days na nagstay kami sa korea sympre namasyal kami sa buong south korean, though we have a lot of time to do that in the near future, kung pareho kaming hindi busy sa trabaho.

We also visit the famous 'jeju island' and i can say that it is really beautiful! This is now our last day in here. We are here at our room, after we made love, We just ate our dinner in our room.

Nandito ako sa may veranda ng room namin. Nakaback hug sa akin si James.

"Hon, thank you sa vacation ahh. I'll treasure it forever! Thank you din for everything. I love you!" I said.

"Thank you din sa lahat. i love you too!" then he kiss me.

I can really say that, I have found the missing piece that I have looking for so long...
----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Next chapter: Epilogue..
Guys, naka private po ang Epilogue..

To read the last chapter, just click fan then you can now read the last chapter of this story.

Only fans can read it! thanks for reading 'LOOKING FOR LOVE'!

ELLA08