The Past

*(PAISLEY)*

Flash backs-

Mom and I were driving back home. It was around 10:30, and we had spent the whole day together, we went to the zoo, the mall, then to our favorite restaurant to eat at together, Fritz Railroad. It was such a fun day. In that day my mom explained to my 6 year old self that she was going to leave my father because of a 'problem' she couldn't bring her self to tell me. We were in the car driving through a lot of rain, mom got worried about the slick roads, but she said that if she didn't get home then dad would do something bad. She said she would get hit... Again. Being 6 I payed no attention to her and looked out the window in bewilderment at the trickling rain among the car window. That's when it happened. Mom lost control of the car. We crashed right into a tree, glass went flying everywhere, there were no airbags like I thought there would be though, like the ones you see in the movies. Mom layed there, limp and lifeless, I was so confused.

"Mommy? Mommy that was a scary ride! Mommy are you okay?"

I asked over and over again, waiting for a response.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY FOOD?"

My dad yells, snapping me out of my thoughts. My mom died 6 years ago. I had to mature a lot since then. I finally know why she was going to leave my dad. He's a drunk, who makes me do everything, he blames me for mom's death, he abuses me; emotionally, painfully, and... Sexually. Its gotten so bad I started cutting. He knows I do it to. He encourages me to do it, Hell he buys the damn razors!

"Coming dad!"

Oh no! I hope he didn't hear that! I fucked up big time now.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST FUCKING CALL ME?!"

"Sir! I mean sir! Please don't hit me again sir!"

I say starting to panic. He gets up from his chair and starts to walk over to me, taking his belt off as he does so,

"YOU ARE FUCKING USELESS!"

My dad says as he knocks me over, where I fall on the ground.

"WROTHLESS!"

He yells as he hits me repeatedly with the belt. I wince in pain over and over again, screaming for him to stop, even though I know he won't.

"There I got that out of my system, but there's something else I need out. So go up stairs and get ready for daddy."

He says smirking at me. I get up knowing I have to follow his orders or he'll get even worse with me. Once I stand I instantly tremble, with a sharp pain in my left wrist.

"You better not have a broken bone, or I'll beat you more than I have to."

My dad says looking down at helpless me, not even bothering to help me.

"No sir, I'm fine. I'll be a good girl and go."

"Yea go do that."

I go up stairs to his room, crying my eyes out. I hated to do this. It hurt so bad! The pain in my wrist probably won't help either. Then I notice, his phone was on the dresser. He usually has it with him, but its here. I heard foot steps coming up the stairs, I've had enough of this! I grabbed the phone, then rushed to the bathroom and locked myself in, instantly dialing '911'

"Where are you baby? Daddy's ready."

"Just in the bathroom making more cuts."

"Good girl. Come out when you're done, AND MAKE SURE YOURE NOT BLEADING! I don't want the blood of a whore on my sheets."

My dad says as I hear him walk away, I click the call button and pressed the phone up to my ear.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Please help me! My dad is about to do things to me! He already hit my and I think he broke my wrist! Please send help!"

I cry in the phone, my dad heard and starts pounding on the door,

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOURE GOING TO GET IT NOW!"

"What is your address?"

"3878, Dondee Dr."

I say, choking on my tears as I say it into my phone.

"We'll send the police over instantly."

"Thank you."

I cry into the phone as my dad keeps pounding, and pounding on the door,

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! IM GONNA GET YOU NOW!"

That's when he broke the door down, and yanked me to my feet. He smacked me across the face, hard, as if on cue the police burst through our front door and grab my dad, pulling him away from me. As he got in the cop car he yelled,

"ILL BE BACK FOR YOU, YOU LITTLE 12 YEAR OLD SLUT!"

I sat there on the floor of the bathroom, crying, not caring about what the people around me were saying. Paramedics came and rushed me in an ambulance to get my wrist checked out and gave me a cast, as I was in the back a man walked up to me with a warm smile.

"I am so sorry about what has been happening to you."

He said, in a way that almost had me believe he cared.

"My name is Mr. Andrews, and I work with 'St.Ann's Home For Orphaned Children' and we've notice that your mom has died sometime ago, and with out your dad, or any other legal guardian, we have to make you stay here by law."

"Fine. Just get me as far away from him as possible."

I say looking back to where the car that took my dad has sped off. He nodded in agreement.

"You can go and pack a few things and I'll take you there."

Mr. Andrews says, I get up and pack my iPod- that my dad never knew I got- my clothes, my bracelets, and at the bottom of my suitcase I put my blades. Then he dropped me off at the orphanage.

-----

THATS THE FIRST CHAPTER. NEXT ONE SHALL GET INTERESTING.

LIVE LONG IN PROSPER BITCH

TOSPAK OUTTA HERE!

BTW: if u get that SNL reference, MARRY ME BITCH!