Him

*(PAISLEY)*

The first thing I saw when I got up, was Ann standing in my door way.

"He will be here to pick you up in a hour."

"Okay."

I yawned, stepping out of bed.

"Do you want me to tell him about some of your 'problems'?"

Ann asked. I still blame myself for my mom's death. I still hurt myself because of it. If anything its gotten worse. Also it doesn't help knowing my dad got out of jail a few weeks ago and decided to keep me here. That, and my first adoptive parents still want me back. They said that 'they liked having a third' you would've thought that they ment in their home like I did at first... No, they ment in bed. I also have allergy problems, but those have always been the least of Ann, and i's worries. Ann has always tried to help my get out of the bad habbit and I am thankful that she trys but, it never really works.

"Can we not? I'll do it, but can we not do it the first day I meet him?"

I ask, with puppy-dog-eyes. She nods, then walks off. An hour later, after I (somewhat) ate, I get dressed, brushed my hair and my teeth, and put on some mascara with a little lip gloss, then as I'm tying my shoe lasses, I notice a black SUV pulls up outside my window. I'm not to excited about this. I don't really want to leave Ann, she's the only person that's nice to me other than... Other than my mom. That, and this could just end up like that last few places, and it don't want that at all. After I see the car I stand up, adjust my beanie in the mirror, then tie the flannel around my waist. As I start walking with my luggage I notice a tall, giant man with blond hair sitting at the desk, talking to Ann. I laughed because it's kinda funny. I mean my favorite band has a giant, with blond hair, named Luke. That's just ironic right?

"Oh and there she is now, Paisley, dear come say hello to Mr. Hemmings."

Ann said. My heart skipped not one, but two fucking beats. As the man turned around I was wide-eyed in shock. The actual Luke Hemmings, the actual Luke-Fucking-Hemmings is adopting me. This must be a dream.

"Hello."

He said, with his Aussie accent coming out.

"H-hi."

Damn did I just studder?

"Come sit down and we'll go over a few things with Luke."

Ann said, motioning me to sit down next to him. IM GONNA SIT NEXT TO LUKE HEMMINGS!

"So here are the forms that you need to fill out, in order to adopt Paisley."

"That is if you still want me."

I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?"

Luke asked with a confused smile

"Oh nothing."

I played it off.

"Can I just say, I am a huge fan."

I say turning to Luke in my chair.

"Aww thanks. The boys can't wait to meet you."

He said looking at me, wait. I GET TO MEET THE REST THEM! I still think this might end like the last few families, but I'm fangirling inside to much to think about all the possibilities.

"Now Paisley, I left you a little gift on your bed up stairs, why don't you go and get it."

Ann said, taking all the signed papers from Luke.