#1- I'm Sorry

Warnings:
None

Word count:
779
---
•Dan's POV•

I quietly stepped into the flat I shared with my best friend, Phil, and shut the door behind me. I glanced at my watch. Two thirty-eight in the morning. Fantastic.

I sighed.

Me and Phil had gotten into a heated fight about God knows what a few hours back. We were both screaming and cursing; we both said hurtful things. I exploded and ran out into the night after screaming "I love you, why can't you see that?" I don't know why I said it. Maybe I was just being dramatic.

But it wasn't exactly a lie.

No, to be quite honest, it was the plain old truth. Literally. Yes, I loved Phil. I have liked him for a long time but too afraid to say anything to him, or anyone else. I was afraid I would scare him away if he knew I was gay.

I regret telling him now, for I know damn well that he probably hates me now. I'll bet you £500 he will pack up and leave tomorrow. No doubt about it.

I sighed and ran my hand through my wet hair. It was pouring down rain outside, wth the occasional crack of thunder in the distance.

I'm going to lose him. I'm going to lose my Phil.

I slid down to the floor, my back pressed against the wall. What now? I assume I'd have to explain to the Internet why they never see Phil in my YouTube videos anymore, or why I don't ever mention him if he does end up leaving. Perhaps I could make up a believable excuse that wouldn't traumatize my audience, as in something like "Phil is dead". My heart hurt thinking of having to tell my YouTube channel that. Let's pray I never see that day.

I heard pacing in Phil's room.

He must be packing. Or possibly planning a plot on how he will kill me.

Who am I kidding? Phil is a sweetheart. He could never kill anyone, let alone his best friend. If I even am still his best friend.

My mind wanders to Phil and the things I love about him. His eyes is the first thing I think of. His striking blue eyes that could peer into the soul of any person, no matter how hard they are to crack. His kind heart and sweet smile. His weirdness. And his hair. His jet black hair that I wish I could entangle my fingers into. And his adorable nose, and strong body...

I exhaled deeply before getting up and slowly walking to Phil's room. He was still pacing. This is it. It's now or never.

I gently knocked on the door three times. The pacing stopped. My heart racing, I slowly pushed the door open to see Phil standing there, staring at me. His hair was ruffled as if he had been running his hand through it continuously, his shirt wrinkled as if he had been meddling with it. He stood staring at me with wide eyes, and a ghost of a smile danced on his lips.

"Dan...," he breathed, looking at a loss for words.

"I'm sorry, Phil," I said, walking farther into the room.

"Dan, I-I-I was so worried, I thought..." He trailed off.

"About what I said," I began, looking at the ground and kicking the floor with the toe of my right foot. "Phil, I ju-"

Suddenly Phil jumped foreword and grabbed my shirt, roughly pushing me against the wall. Before I could ask what in the hell he thought he was doing, Phil smashed his lips against mine. At first I was shocked, and stood there with my arms thrown up and my eyes wide open.

Then I melted into the rough and passionate kiss. I close my eyes tightly and put one hand on the back of Phil's neck, the other hanging loosely at my side. Phil deepened the kiss, begging for entrance to which I gladly accepted. We sat there for another good minute or so, roughly kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. Phil pulled away, breathing heavily. He touched his forehead to mine and smiled.

"Dan," he whispered, still panting.

"Yeah?" I murmured, trying to catch my breath.

"I love you."

I smiled and closed my eyes. "I love you too, Phil."

===
So this was cheesy and fairly short.

So sorry lol!

You have to give me credit, this is my first oneshot and I'm super excited I just want to hurry and get it published.

Thank you so very much for reading and I hope you have an amazing day!

Later alligators :)