When I Fell On Your Arms

•••Hello readers! I just want to let you know that at this chapter, we are at the time before Lisanna died. I'm sorry if I didn't make any descriptions at the cover page cuz' I really hate telling people what's gonna' happen or giving them clues in the story. So, yeah. And I'm also making things up here. Like places, food, names etc.•••

Natsu's POV
Me and Happy were walking in the Western Forest. Awhile ago, Mira asked Lisanna to go with them at the market to buy food. Mira is so scary when she gave you that glare of hers. But not when Lisanna is around. *sighIt was really peaceful here and I like the fresh air. And I like the birds' humming. And it's really relaxing. The trees are really tall here and when you climb it, you will see a nice view. Then soon, I saw someone on a tree, well, actually climbing the tree. And it's a girl. I didn't see her face and I can only see her back. "What is that girl doing up there?" I asked. Well, I think my question is so dumb. Didn't I just said that it will give you a nice view if you climb. "Probably wanna' get some fish, Natsu." Happy said. "You can't go fishing in the air!" I said. Then I looked at her again. She might fall in there. And it's really dangerous when you're gonna go down.

Happy's POV
Natsu suddenly stopped and looked at the girl. "Umm, Natsu, I'm hungry I'm gonna' go ahead at the river. Then I flew ahead. I'm really hungry now, we haven't at lunch yet. *growl*  *sigh* "I'm starving." I said to myself. I really hope I can get some big fishes there.

Natsu's POV
*sigh* "Happy really can't help it but to go ahead." Then I stepped going to his direction. Then I looked at the girl again. I saw her starting to fall because the branch broke. And she hit her head on the other branch next to her at the back. So I ran and hurried to catch her. She didn't scream because maybe she's unconscious when her head hit the branch. I'm holding her right now in my own arms, bridal style. I saw her eyes look at me but it looks sleepy. After that, she passed out. Wow! She has a nice hair! And it's silver! That's a unique color when it comes to hair color. She's also pretty. And has a nice skin. I should take her to the guild. I will make sure she's alright.

At the guild

Natsu's POV
"I went inside and the everyone saw me. They were shocked. I even heard someone said, 'Who's that girl Natsu's holding?' or 'Why is Natsu carrying that girl? Did he do something to her?' or 'What?! Natsu is bringing a girl in the guild? Who is she by the way?' They were all asking each other. "Hey, gramps, can we go to the Infirmary of this guild? This girl fell from a tall tree and lost consciousness when she bumped her head a bit in a branch. Please let her rest there for awhile." I explained. He looked at me with one eye. "Oh, sure, dear. Make sure she'll be alright." Master Makarov said. "Thank, gramps." I thanked him.