Mr. Bieber.

a girl with a big dream thats who you are now youbare going to have a interview for a open position on this big company. now just like the oter applicants you are scared to death cause you really need this job so you can support hour studies anf your life cause your parent cant afford to put you on college.

"(girl crying coming out from the office)"

and panic has come to other applicants but you you still calm and just think posstive and suddenly.your name was called.

"Mr. Bieber will see you now."

you stood u and you said to your self you can do this youll fucking kick his ass so goooooooo.

(knock knock)
"G-good d-day s-sir."

he looked at you from head to your shoes. and you look down. fick why did you wear a converse of you interview! fuck fuck fuck!!!

"Please. Sit down."

and you sat down and you look like you have seen a ghost but fuck this Bieber guys is Hot As Fuck.

"So, tell me about youtself."

..................
"Miss.... are you okay? do you need some water?"

fuck! stop day dreaming!

"s-sir?"
"do you need some water? you dont look good."
"if its okay sir. i definetly could have some."

he stood up and took a bottled wster and handed it to you. and you grab it and you drucnk it. now you realy cool down.

"are you okay now?"
"Yes sir. but first sir can i be honest with you? your Hot sir."

he smirk "really? people always tjink of me as a monster but you, you really have guts to say that to me and i like that you have the courage to do something. i think.......... you are hired. you can start tomorrow."
"Really sir? im hired? but sir. what is the position?"
"you will be my personal assistant for now on, actually you need to start now."

and and that was the happiest day of your life. you spend a lot of time with Mr. Bieber.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

sorry.....

im nit realky good at this. soooooo im so sorry. but im still trying. ahahhahahhaha