Introduction

GIRLS OF THE NIGHT

by Faye Alexander
Copyright 2016 @behindthedusk
All Rights Reserved

DISCLAIMER

All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without my permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. This book is a work of fiction, names, characters, places and incidents are either products of my imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical, without the permission in writing from the author.

SUMMARY

It is time for me to choose who to trust. But looking at the situation I'm in, trust is something too precious and dangerous to play with. I am running out of time, the riddle he plays never ceased to amaze me. Now every night a girl will disappear, we called them the girls of the night. I have to solve the riddle he played as soon as possible to stop him.

With the help of the obnoxious bad boy fugitive who's being accused of this crime, and the help of his cliques, I try to find those secrets and solve all the riddles. He is truly a distraction for my focus looking that I never really get to do my work as good as usual when his presence near mine.

As the time goes by, the feeling ignited in my chest keep getting stronger and stronger each day. But I can't risk having any feelings for him. I can't risk to have feelings for one of the suspected murderers.

Until I met the consequences of my curiosity, before, I didn't really understand the statement of "anyone can betray anyone." But now I do.

***

What would you do when you were suddenly faced in a situation that could cost your life? What would you do when the one person you thought you know so well turned out to be the one who got secrets that could either save you or kill you? What would you do when all the people that you love suddenly being taken away from you?

One person could stop this.
But that one person could also screw everything up.

Everybody got their own little secrets. But what if their not-so-little secrets were actually very dark and dangerous?

Aveline Knight tried so hard to find those secrets, but guess what? Curiosity killed the cat.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I unpublished this story because of some errors, but now I published it again!

I have to warn you that this story will have a bunch of typos and grammatical errors!

This story contains a lot of swearing, violence, and graphic scenes of murder

Read at your own risk!

- Faye