8. the way you act when we're alone

The way you act when we're alone.

I fell in love with the way you act when we're alone.

The way silence is never awkward and never needs to be filled with small talk.

You always know when I want you to talk.

Which is most of the time.

I fell in love with the way you seem to come undone. The rawest, purest version of yourself.

You don't check your hair, you're not wearing makeup.

You're just yourself.

You don't feel pressured to be something.

When we're alone you simply are. You just exist.

I fell in love with the way you take out your contacts and wear your glasses without being ashamed.

And the way you talk about things you've been dying to talk about all day but couldn't.

"I couldn't wait to be with you today."

"I'm sick of everyone but you."

"I should probably get a shirt that says if you're not Scott Hoying please shut up. That wouldn't be nice to Avi and Kev and Kirstie though."

I fell in love with the way you take your shirt off and throw it at the nearest place you can find.

Your sweatpants that were mine but you now always wear even though they fall very low on your small hips.

The eight thing I fell in love with is the way you act when we're alone.