Chapter 15

I wake up, slowly opening my eyes, allowing them to adjust to the morning light, Daniel usually wakes me up but he hasn't done this morning, I look at the time and see it's 5:45, I look over to see Daniel still asleep, without his hands on me, laid on his back, almost the same way I found him the first day we met, properly. He looks so peaceful and cute while he sleeping, I'm gonna feel bad for what I'm about to do but I'm gonna wake him up, the alarm will go off in a minute anyway, and I'm sure he'd rather be woken up by me than by an annoying beeping alarm clock.

"Daniel, wakey wakey sleepy head" I say gently nudging his shoulder and he starts stirring.

"You know I could get used to being woken up like this" He says opening his eyes, looking and smiling at me.

"I thought you would like me to wake you up and not the alarm clock" I say smiling back at him.

"Definitely, how long have you been awake? Did you not sleep well?" He asks.

"I slept great, I only just woke up myself, I'm good" I say kissing his cheek.

"Ok good" He says and sits up just as the alarm goes off which he switches off in a second.

"We should get moving, last day of school for the weekend" I point out.

"Oh yeah, you owe me lots of kisses later as well, damn it I have to wait until tonight" He says smirking. I lean over and start teasing him by making it look like I'm gonna kiss him but I pull away every time he goes to seal our lips. "That's just teasing sweet" He whispers.

"Well you said you'd have to wait until tonight" I say. Sitting back down in my spot on the bed and he leans over.

"Maybe I don't have to wait until tonight, I could have some now" He says and leans in seal our lips as we kiss, it quickly becomes more and more passionate and he lays on top of me while still kissing me. Eventually he pulls away.

"Happy now?" I whisper.

"Yeah, until tonight when I shall expect some more" He says and gives me another quick kiss.

"Now get off me you fat ass and let me get dressed in private" I say pushing him off me and standing up.

"Fine, but just so you know, I don't have a fat ass" He says winking at me. Total moron. I go to the bathroom and get myself ready, I'm really starting to feel this pregnancy, I even think I am starting to show, just a little bit but not enough for people to notice. Once I'm ready I go downstairs which is where I find Daniel making food.

"I think I'm starting to get a little bump" I say rubbing my stomach.

"Let me have a look?" He asks looking at me. I lift up my top to show my stomach and he narrows his eyes at my stomach and then he comes over and puts his hands on it and kisses me. "You look great, nobody will notice" He says and goes back to food. Once we've eaten, Daniel drives to our usual spot and as per usual has to remind me to take my ring off which I do. I get to the school gates and wait for Alex, he never seems to be here before me, I don't know how he manages it.

"Hey Katie" I hear someone say, I look up from the ground and notice Alex walking towards me.

"Hey Alex" I say and hug him.

"Did you see your mum?" He asks as we start walking into school.

"Yeah, she's still in hospital though, I don't know when she'll be discharged" I say.

"Did you find out what is wrong?" He asks. Do I lie and say not yet or do I tell him the truth about the diagnosis and lie about what happened after?