The Change Of My Life

After a few weeks I sent my information to them, I received an email from them saying-

@PledisEntertiment

안엉해새요,
Well we appreciate your time to join this audition Ms.Kim.we have read through your biodata and it's actually quite  attractive.We love to have you in our company Ms.Kim, we hoped that you will accept our offer.Till we hear you reply.

TRULY,
PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT. 

I smile like an idiot person and I quickly reply to them saying yes to the offer.

I text my other half aka my bestfriend Alice.

"Guess what.."

"What? I don't want to guess.I'm not good at guessing."

"Aish..fine..I'm been accepted to be trainee at pledis and I have-"

"YOU WHAT?! DAMN GURLL AHAGNAGA"

And there she goes her alien language.

"Girl can you not speak your alien language because I don't understand a sheet..Oh and by the way I have to move to Korea for a few months. "

"ARGAIAKSJH..I mean I'm proud of you my dear..but sad at the same time cuz you have to leave me alone.."

"Correction my dear you won't be alone cuz Adam is there for you.."

"I know but probably I won't have a person to be crazy with, gossip about other people and  shopping partner."

"Ngaw..baby girl I won't forget about you when I arrive there.You can come visit me there."

"*sigh*We'll see..Kate I have to go talk to you soon.Love you."

"Love you too sweet heart.

I ended the call and have a small talk about this with my whole family.

They allow me to be in the company, but in one condition that I have to separate my time of training and studying since they don't want me to get bad result for my knowledge.

I replied their email and pray that I got accepted eventhough I know they offered but you know they're busy plus they probably have a lot of people sign up to be trainee.

(I'm lazy to make it long and detail so I will make it short.)

After a few months past,I'm busy with my school stuff and was about to do my assignment.I open my email.

And I received an email saying that I have been accepted to be their trainee.I have a big smile on my face but fade after a while.

"I have to leave.."

I spend all my last time together with my buddies.We played at our old school and have a chat at nearby cafe.

"So...I heard you have to move to Korea for your audition and those trainee things..."

Asked Cameron and all eyes on me.

"Yeah.."

I stared and stirred my coffee.I can hear they let out a small sigh.

"When will you leave?"

Kimberly asked me while Gabriel and  Greyson ate their cake.

"Since I have to go there around 28 Sep..soo..next week." I said while took a sipped of my drinks.

All I can heard is there sigh sound which is make me hard to leave.

"Let's go to the water park and amusement park! "

Alice tried to change the topic and light up our mood. We all shouted of happiness but not to loud.

"Yeah..it's been long time since I go to the amusement park." Said Greyson with a big smile on his face.

I didn't notice that I been smile for last a few minute,seeing my friends planning about the outing.

I probably going to missed them.

-Well this a short chapter since I have no idea  ㅠㅠ-