Chapter 3

It's been a few hours since I left my homeland, I have been placed in a pretty apartment. The apartment is not that big yet not that small, it's just enough for me to stay.

After unpack all my stuff from my bag and some boxes, I was about to sit on the couch and my phone rang.

I check and it was from the Pledis saying that I should be at the office by this afternoon.I look at the clock and it about one hour to be afternoon, I fresh myslef up and wear a light make-up to cover my tiredness face.

As soon as I arrived at the company, I was obsess with my phone and there where my clumsiness came.I bumped to very good looking man.

"Oh! I'm sor-wait..mianhaeyo"

I said while fixing my dress.

"Aniya, gwechana."

His deep voice that make my heart melted like it been boil in a very hot water.

"Are you new here?"

He said in korean of course.

"Ah..ne."

I said shyly.

"No need to be shy around here.I'm Jeon Wonwoo, just call me Wonwoo."

"Kate Kim, just call me Kat or Kate."

We shake our hand.Surprising that his hand is much softer than mine.

"So..where are you heading to?"

"Umm..office. "

"Ah..you going to meet the CEO am I right?"

"I think so."

"Well I wish I could help you lead the way but I busy with my schedule. You just go to the 3rd floor, walk straight and then turn right.The CEO office are there.Okay then I have to go.See tou around Kat."

He said and walked away.

"Thank you Wonwoo!"

I shout loud enough for him to hear.He turn to response with a smile.

Gosh he should stop to look cute.Hmm..he look familiar but where? Whatever I should meet the CEO.

I followed the way that Wonwok told me and finally arrived at the CEO room.I knocked the door to check whether his inside or not.

"Come in."

I open the door and greet him.

"Ahh..Kate.It's good to see you again."

He said with a big smile on it.

"Again?"

I said with a puzzled face on.

"Your dad didn't told you about me?"

I just shaked my head.

"Well maybe he told you, I guess that will be a looong time ago.Well I'm actually your dad bestfried, I met you before but that time you just a small little girl.Might be that you didn't remember about it."

"I'm sorry maybe I forgot about it.Well should I called you samchun or dopennim?"

"In office you have to call me dopennim but when we are outside you can call me samchun. "

"Will do, dopennim.Why did you called me here sir?"

"Oh god, I'm sorry I almost forget about that.The reason why I called you here is I wanted to give you schedule."

He passed a A4 side paper that I believe that is my schedule. I look at it and I have practice everyday but in different time which most of the time I can take a rest.

"I will be a busy as bee then."

He laughed and with a small smile on his face.Dad sure have a nice bestfried.

"Yes you will sweetheart. You will start your practice tomorrow and plesea don't be late on the first day of your  trainee.You will be train by Miss Sun and there will be around 3-4 idol and trainee there."

"I will take a note of that sir.May I go now?"

"Your parents sure have teach you well.Yes you may."

I bow and him and leave his office. While I'm exploring the office I accidentally bump a tall figure man.

Again?

"Are you okay miss? "

Wait, this voice.

I look up and-

" You?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
안영, it's been a while since i updated. I'm sorry about that. Well this chapter is kinda short and I'm sorry about that🙏

So who did Kate bumped into this time? 😏

Stay tune.

-Diana-