Auradon Arrival

When the four Islanders first saw Autadon, they were mostly umimpressed.
"I really thought there would be more..." Thomas trailed off.
"Sea" Vanessa finished for him.
"What about the castles?" Ace asked, wrinkling her nose.
Connor laughed. "I knew this would be a waste of time! I just knew it." he said disappointedly.
"Isn't everyone here meant to be rich?" Vanessa stage-whispers.
A girl with dark red hair walked over. She stared at all the oddly dressed new comers with a raised eyebrow. "Hey, I'm Moana." she introduced. "Daughter of Meg and Herc, if you couldn't tell." She added for good measure.
"Um....aren't you meant to be scared of us?" Thomas asked clearly confused. Moana smiled.
"As if! My mother worked for Hades. They wanted to expel me because apparently only one side of my family are heroes. Dad had to plead my case to the principal." She smoothed her veletly purple dress.
Their conversation was stopped by a raven haired girl who wore a short blue and red dress. "Hi, I'm Crystal." she flashed a winning smile. "So, who are you?" she winked at Thomas. "Erm, I'm Thomas. Thomas....Hook." he blushed and scratched the back of his neck.
"A real pirate!" Crystal's eyes grew huge."That's awesome".
"Excuse me? I'm the son of a smiling cat, and you go for Thomas? I'm not even that mad!" Connor said, annoyed.
Crystal turned towards him. "Shush, fur-boy. It's rude to interrupt other people's conversations!". With that, she shot another cocky wink at Moana and walked away.
"Who's that?" Ace asked.
"That," Moana replied, "is my best friend, Crystal. Daughter of Snow White."
"Wow." The islanders say together. "Not what I was expecting." Thomas commented.

Moana rolled her eyes. "You better meet the fairy god mother anyways." She ran to meet with her friend.