Chapter One:First day of school

'Yawwwnnn,good morning' I whispered to my stuff toys. It was a bright and sunny day, but guess what? Today is my first day of Woodville College. Horrible!

I had no other choice but to attend that school.Reason being, it was closest to my apartment, they were the only one who would accept me with details of my background and I needed it mostly. Plus, their class schedule was best since I works from 4pm-til 9pm , to get money to help my older brother Justin to take care of the two smaller ones, Paul who's going to be ten in a couple of months and Steven who's 8.

Growing up was really tough for us since our beloved mother passed away and since our asshole father left a week after her burial. What a father Huh? We refuse to ask for help from anyone. So Justin and I started working part-time at a pastry shop two blocks away from our apartment to get money for food,and our little brothers. Now, it's our time too get back to school and earn those master!

** I really hope y'all are enjoying so far, I'm trying my best.. Please comment and vote babies**

I quickly ran to the shower, it was already 9:30. Oh great! I had approximately 10 minutes to get ready and the other 20 minutes to reach to school. God Dammit, hurry you bitch. It's my first day I couldn't be late. No! No! No! Never.

Finally, I arrive at the college, it was huge, red, old looking. Alot of students were seen in groups all around the compound. Laughing,talking,flirting.
Oh, you name it.

My heart raced as I walked into the school. All eyes were on me, what the fuck? Am I some fucking movie star or was I ugly to them?

As I walked down the hallway, I gave many gentle smiles to those who did the same. I felt very uncomfortable here to be honest.

"Hey, new girl." As I turned around to the direction of the voice. Good body gyuulll, I sang in my head, her body was banging. What a wonderful smile. There was a tall,slim,curvey body girl with extra long curly hair standing infront of me with a big welcoming smile. She was the first one who talked to me. I smile.

"My name is Celine, you must be?" she said with the most calmly voice.

"I'm Isabella. Nice meeting you," my hands reach out to shake hers.

She accompanied me too my locker,then to my class. She showed me around the school and pointed out all of the fuckboys and whores in there. She's already becoming a great friend.

"See her," she pointed too a blonde who was wear a really short skirt. Yuck! Piece of her butt cheek was showing, it wasn't a pleasing site too look at afterall. "She's Woodville biggest whore, pay her a dollar and in less than a second you'll get your head sucked, also everyday she wears that same exact skirt, it's her 'Fuck me uniform' she wears that so boys could get a view of her ass and pussy," I shaked my head in disgust and laughed really loudly at Celine's face expression.

"Enough details girl, stop!"

Hey, Im sorry the chapter had to end so quickly.
Ps: Updates would be on Friday's since I got school and alot of school base assessments to complete. But, I promise that if I get chance I'll update sometime during the week. Be safe and I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter.

Iloveyou -chenice💟