Chapter Four.

Yes, I was waiting patiently on this day. I couldn't wait to see Jason again.
Wait,what am I saying?

I had to admit, Jason is very attractive,  his voice was sweet as candy. His lips was pink, I wanted to suck on them. Taste them. I wanted to feel them against mine.

Okay stop!

Since when I'm like this? Boys were the worst things to me. I didn't even had a crush. What spell did this boy put on me?

I hurried to get to work after school. Where's the mother fucking bus?
I can't be late. My boss was very kind but he never accepted bullshit from anyone. When it comes to business he don't play.

As I arrived at the shop I reached into the kitchen area and lit the stove tops. Then I quickly grabbed my notepad and went to take orders from the customers who were all sitting and awaiting on me.

Few moments later, as I served all pastries to customers. I heard the door opened. What what what what!

Run bitch run!

There's Jason. What is he doing here? My heart ran short of blood. Don't ask how I know that. I just know.

Should I run? But I can't. Ugh. I was the only one here to run the shop. I couldn't. Be brave Isabella.

"Hey," I heard.

As I opened up to him, his mouth fell open and his eyes looked lost.

What's the matter with him?

"H-Heyyy." I replied.

"You... you works here?" he asked silly.

"Uhh, Yes. What would you like to have Jason?" I asked of his order.

"Can I please have a chocolate ice tea with a chocolate muffin." he said. Then he continued. "Also I'll like to have a conversation.. With you please.. If you won't mind." All I did was nob.

After preparing his order. My heart felt warm yet cold. I was worried. Why he wanted to have a conversation with me? Why? Nobody ever wanted to be seen in public with me.. I was horrible to all.

I was short, slim, dark brown, African, but not African African. I was curly African. Lol, I'm so stupid. I had big boobs which I really hated. And a little chubby belly which I were trying to lose. My hair was black. My eyes are huge and blue. I know. I can't explain to save my life. Sigh.

But to many I was fat,poor,black, and ugly.

It hurt me alot. But the world doesn't matter to me anymore since I was hurt so much in my past.

I served his wonderful made muffin and ice tea which I made.

"Here's your order sir." I placed his plate infront of him.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked, as my heart raced.

"Well.. Why are you working here?" he asked. Oh lord.

I became quiet. My words were locked into my mouth. They couldn't flow. Not now. Why did he ask? He hardly even knew me.

"Well.." he said.

"I just wanted a part time job. I have things to do with my money." I replied quietly.

"I know you're hiding something. It's okay because I know you hardly know me. So I'll allow you to tell me whenever you feel comfortable with me." My heart felt so good.  Thank god he didn't forced me. Such a sexy gentleman.

"Thank.. You.." I said. I felt tears building up. No not now, I couldn't cry infront him. He hardly knew me. And I hardly knew him.

Finally it was time to close the shop.

Guess what? He was still here. Keeping me company.

He made me laugh multiple times. I enjoyed spending my time with him.