Plans

After two hours at Collie's house, he was driving me home. I wish I could have spent the night but I had a plan to deliver on that thought. I couldn't have him drop me at my house exactly I'm sure my mom was home and the questions and restrictions wouldn't cut it for me. He dropped me four houses down.

"I don't want you to leave babe," he didn't make eye contact, the seat he was occupying became his best friend.

I touched his face. "I have a plan, I'll text you if it works. Well, I'll text you any ways but you know what I mean," I sent an angelic feeling his way.

I kissed his cheek hard. I grabbed the door as I spun to leave I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned right back into a kiss. Our tongues tangled with one another's. He slid his hands into my pants and the moan that escaped my lips betrayed me. I bit his lip and broke the kiss. I really had to go.

"I have a plan, just chill," he whispered onto his lips.

"You taste so good," I had to smile at the words that left his mind through his teeth. I quickly left before he could start anything else. I ran the rest of the journey without looking back and dived on a chair. A few minutes later I saw Collie slowly go by with his window down and a smirk on his sexy, sleek lips. He just had to find out where I lived I thought to myself before the thoughts could continue to flow the front door flew open.

"Am I suppose to believe you were sitting out here all this time?"

"Believe what you want," I squealed avoiding her gaze.

"Get inside,"

"Eventually," who is she to tell me what to do? "I have a project with Katora, can I spend the weekend there?

"Project on what?" 

"Call her and ask if you're so interested, I didn't stop to get the details k?"

"Get out of my house," I sighed, "but remember, I can show up at any time. Don't do anything slick."

I jogged inside to pack some sh*t and get going, I just couldn't wait until tomorrow. Sorry. I texted my bestie almost instantaneously after getting everything and being back on the porch.

 " "Staying" at your house this weekend, I'll explain when I get the  chance."

 I didn't wait for a reply, I went to the park close to my school and got comfortable enough to wait for a while. I didn't expect him to get here quickly, I didn't expect the plan to work. About an hour later I saw "my" hummer peek around the corner. YAY! I was slightly pissed for waiting this long alone but I'd wait forever for him.

Author's note: I'm sorry for the forever wait and this short chapter. More freedom, more chapters. I need to make a schedule. <3 <3 <3