Sneak Peak

Authors note: I really didn't wanna update today, exams start next week and I feel depression sinking in. This chapter may be one of the worst things you've ever read. The book sucks anyway, so whatever ...

3:00 P.M

I dragged myself home from school. I walked with Alexxa today. Katora gets picked up so walking with her was out of it. I don't even know why Alexxa and I weren't best friends. Oh, I remember now, she never wanted a guy unless I did. Most guys that I've dated since I met her was always too acquainted to her touch. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"What's going on in your head?" I heard her intrude my internal debates "have you even heard a word I've said?" Alexxa mumbled.

"Girl, You always talking I can't be listening to you all the time," I said with zero cares. I've always been a blunt bitch. I didn't care if liked or loved me from you should know something, trust me you would cause i ain't holding back one shxt.

"Why you always trippin' on me?" this bitch had the audacity, she knew why I gave her unnecessary attitude yet the "dumb" bitch always be asking.

"Why you always asking dumb questions?" She laughed. "Lil girl--" I started but her phone saved her because I was about to give it to her, I swear on my anger.

"hi," she said. "No, I'm busy," I couldn't hear what the person on the other end was saying but he made her kinda happy to how she lit tf up. Now I'm interested.

"Who's that?" I whispered out cause she was still talking. "Tell me now or else," I glared at her.

"shh!" she moved the phone from her ears, I grabbed it to hear the guy ask who's that right on time. I flung the phone to my ears.

"Hello Good Afternoon," I played receptionist.

"Hello. Who's this?" his voice sounded like any beautiful chocolate man. My heart melted. His voice was deep and calming at the same damn time. I was in love with this nigga and I didn't even know his name.

"This is Alexia, Alexxa's homegirl," I barely choked out. I was too astonished by the beauty of his voice to even flirt and I really wanted to, I needed him in my books real bad.

"Oh, Where's Alexxa? Can you guys meet me at the park near to your school?" damn dude stop asking about this girl, of course I'll meet alone.

"Are You there already? I think that's the next turn." I got out before this bihh took her phone back.

"Oh, so you're busy huh?" I heard him chuckle out, "Your friend seems more open, maybe we should be friends" she rolled her eyes and mouthed to me 'Thank You lil hoe.'

"Your Welx!" I said out loud and dropped my winning, innocent smile.

"Fine, five minutes," she said reluctantly and hung up.

"Who was that?" I couldn't wait for her to get off the phone, trying to contain my excitement.

"Family friend, but sometimes he's too friendly. We could have met at my house where my mom's at. Why you wanna be shady and meet at a park?" she rolled her eyes. She genuinely seemed annoyed. Good for me, she won't mind when I make a move.

"Oh a'ight, I can stay till y'all are done," we made the turn and entered the park. He was already there looking real comfy and he was as beautiful as his voice.

He stood up and greeted her. I didn't go very close, I felt like my ovaries would have exploded from all the excitement bottled up in my veins. He's 6'5 and lightskin with hazel eyes with a decent build like he could pick me up but nun extra. He didn't seem old but he definitely wasn't our age and I should know a lot about older guys. He made us look like ants, this nigga was a damn ladder that I would take the risk of climbing on. Oh shxt, his golden eyes met mine, I must have been smiling at my thoughts while eye raping him. He must have noticed. He was making his way over to me. What do I do??

"Hey again," he leaned over to hug me, the entire world went dark when he leaned, I couldn't see any light. this nigga was really hovering. He's a skyscraper.

"H-hi" his smile was magnificent. What's wrong with Alexxa? Is she really not seeing this? Or was she waiting for me to fall for him harder so she can run up? I would hit that bitch so hard she wouldn't be able to find that forehead of hers.

"What's your name little miss?" he shot me another smile. He needs to stop. I felt the pressure on my ovaries, this was is.

"Her name is Alexia. What's it to you?" Alexxa spat. Saved by the hoe.

He laughed at the slight jealous tone in Alexxa's voice. What was this now? Did she start already? I gave no cares though. I needed a distraction from all the stupidity my mother startled me with.

"I have a mouth fam," I turned to her. Yeah, she saved me but I was a little annoyed right now.

"We have to go." she ignored me and spoke to him.

"Give her my number," was the last thing he said giving Alexxa the nastiest face I've ever seen a grown man make. He flashed me a winning smile and left us standing there.

We made our way back to the main and continued our journey in silence. bitch you thought.

"What's his name?"

"I call him Elmo," what's going on here?

"What did he say to you? Why bitches always trippin' over nothing?"

"Nothing, I just can't with him. He asked to see me and barely said a word, I saw those smiles he flashed you"

"Is he your nigga?"

"No Girl."

"So?? What's the problem?" she went silent.

"Here's his number child," she passed her phone to me. I was so happy why heart was throbbing through my chest.

"Thank You child, God!"

I shot him a text Instantly. Yes, I am a thirsty bitch. Ion care. I felt like I was official done Jayceon, he caused this on himself and me. I'm done with him and my mom has me on lock down.

"H i, It's Alexia, Alexxa's friend."

I didn't expect him to reply immediately but trust me from what he looks like if he doesn't reply I would get to him sooner or later. He is hot a'f.