S Is For The Simple Need, E Is For The Ecstasy, X Is Just What Marks The Spot

Warning - this chapter is NC-17

*****

Andy's hands didn't even shake as he undid my belt and slid it out through the loops of my jeans. 

While he moved skilfully, I was shaking gently beneath his touch, nervous as he gently gripped the edge of my dark jeans. His cool palms were pressed against the bottom of my flat stomach. His fingers splayed along my pale skin just above the hem of my jeans, which were hanging low in my hips. 

"Um, Lukass, I just thought of something... Are you over eighteen?" Andy asked, gently rubbing my sides as he gazed down at me with his baby blue eyes.

"Good point, actually... What's the date?" I asked as I hooked my leg over the back of his.

"Uh, the twenty seventh, I think... Yeah, it is" once he'd said that, I let a grin flood my face as I pushed my head up to kiss his lips.

"Well, that's good; my birthday was on the twenty fifth. I'm now officially eighteen" Andy's eyes widened slightly as he looked down at me, his hands propping himself up.

"It was your birthday a couple of days ago? How come you didn't tell me, I would have taken you to dinner or something!"

"My birthday's never been much of a big deal so, I'd forgotten about it, to be honest" I mused while Andy shook his head gently at me.

"Your birthday is definitely something to be celebrated, and I say we start with the celebrations right now" he whispered in my ear, biting on my earlobe as his fingers gripped the waistbands of my jeans.

With a tug, he slid them down my thighs, revealing my black boxers, which contrasted against my skin.

He started getting his off while I kicked mine completely off my legs. Once they were on the ground, I shed my shirt as well, meaning I was lying in only my boxers, which did little to disguise my growing excitement.

Soon enough, Andy was wearing as little as I, leaving such a thin layer of fabric between us and making me moan gently.

Because I'd never experienced such sensations before, it was all completely new to me and I couldn't tell just what anything was going to be like. Currently, though, it was all very pleasurable and enjoyable - more than I could have imagined.

“Let’s get rid of these, shall we?” he breathed, eyes dark as his gaze swept over my body and landed on my boxers. 

With a swift yank, he pulled the black cotton down my legs, letting my dick free of it’s restraints and spring up against my stomach. Heavy and swollen, Andy eyed it up, looking me in the eyes as he licked his lips.

Kneeling on the bed, Andy pushed his boxers off his hips, revealing his member to me – I have to admit, I was impressed. 

We appeared to be around the same thickness, but Andy looked slightly longer and that made one thought stand out in my mind.

Oh God, that’s going inside of me!

“For me?” I giggled, kneeling up and resting my hand on his hip while I wrapped the other around his excited member, gaining some confidence.

“All for you, sweetheart” he whispered seductively, before pushing me back down on the mattress so I was flat on my back. “Now, first thing’s first – I’m going to stretch you” as Andy spoke, he lifted my ass off of the bed and placed a pillow under me, presenting me to him. 

He reached out towards me, placing three fingers in front of my mouth and gently pushing them to my lips, urging me to take them in my mouth. Complying immediately, I ran my tongue over his fingers, coating them in saliva and sucking on them, all whilst maintaining eye contact with Andy.