Chapter 9 Tossing Rocks to Her Window

Chapter 9
Tossing Rocks to Her Window

The heavy smell of alcohol slapped my face when the sexy and inebriated teenager in front of me spoke. Standing by the door there was Juliette, one of my students... in fact, one of the most appealing students in my class who was half dressed and half drunk. Saturday late night and 'This could not be happening to me' played outside my door. Befuddled, I gazed at the girl who for the strangest reason believed it was a good idea to visit her history professor in such an inappropriate time and condition. "Juliette?" The world dropped to my feet.

"Profesor... "she spoke in a sensual drunk-like pitch..." I came to see you." She leaned forwards, her hands all over me. I cut her off, and grabbed her wrists while scanning everywhere outside, to make sure nobody watched the delicate and so messed up situation this girl had put me in... Snatching the girl inside my house, I closed the door immediately. Then I thought, what on Earth I'm doing, reconsidering to hurl her out the door again. But what if she made a scandal in front of my house! No! I was so fucked up! 

With gentleness, the same gentleness you'll manage an octopus off your face, I helped the girl to sit (threw her) on the sofa. Quite a difficult task, for Juliette clung to my shoulders, chest, hips and legs.

"My Dear God, Juliette! What the heck are you doing here? Do your parents know you drink that much?" I inquired the girl, but she was so drunk my voice was only only a babbling to her.

"Professor Grau... c'me on... don't be silly... Mmmmm... You look so sexy when you are mad." the gorgeous blonde and sleek teenager giggled.

Wobbling, she managed to sit up straight and spread her legs apart, revealing the tiny red g-string she wore. Sumptuously, the young lady unbuttoned her light blue top. 'Oh my God!!! I needed to do something urgently or this girl was going to get all naked in my sofa.' I know, it's the any corrupt teacher's sexual fantasy, but not for me.

"Wooooo... No! No! Juliette... Stop! You can't do this!" I jumped over the coffee table to put my hands over the girl's blouse to stop her. In fact, I didn't know where it was proper to put my hands on the girl's exposed breasts.

"What is it professor? You do not find me attractive?" A seductress Juliette tossed the blouse away and placed her hands on my lap. I sweated, cold sweat.

"Yes!... I meant no! You are my student! You are not supposed to be here... doing this!"

"Doing what, Mr. Grau... We haven't started yet..."

She pushed me back and climb over me. Crawling off, I threw myself on the floor and Juliette fell on top of me. I got up in a second and watch the girl moving so sensually towards me, her eyes distilled pure lust.

I needed to do something promptly... 'Ok, Antonio, think clearly... You can't call her parents. They won't believe the story the girl just appeared at your house, drunk and now she was almost naked... You can't call the police... Who are you going to call?... A female... yes! I need a woman to help me out with this situation!'

"Professoooor... Come here with me babe." Juliette was in four legs on the floor...

'Maybe if I call Paula... No! Wait! What would she think about me? And she lives in the other side of the city... This girl would be dancing all naked in my house by that time... There is only one solution... Martha!'

"Okey, Juliette, please don't move. Stay there where you are... I'm going to get something... be back in a second." I told the girl. She just nodded like an obedient girl, then placed her index finger on her lower lip in a too sensual way. I quickly ran out of the house, locked the front door and leaving inside the half dressed drunk student. I sprinted across the yard and looked up to Martha's house. Lucky me, she was still awake as I saw there was room with the lights on...

I was going to call her name out, but then the neighbors would hear me. That would only drag unnecessary attention. So I grabbed some pebbles and threw them up to the window where the lights were on.

I tossed one, two, three rocks... and there was no answer. Despair overpowered me the instant. I was worried... really worried. Then the curtain rolled a bit open and I saw Martha's silhouette standing by the window. The lady then opened the window and gazed down at me. "Mr. Grau, are you throwing rocks to my window? Have you become nuts! Haven't you noticed what time it is? I think I had made myself clear enough the last time we talked..." Martha sounded so pissed off.

"I'm sorry, Mss. Higgins, but it's an emergency... A real one! It's a matter of life or death. I need your help! Could you come to my house... like now?"

"An emergency? Now? Are you serious?"

"Absolutely... Please, it is a very delicate situation. I need your help. I can't call anybody else." I tried to exaggerate my already exaggerated distressed face.

Martha hesitated for a moment, but finally answered. "Okey, will go down. Just give me a minute."

Martha closed the window after her and I waited for her in my porch for the longest three minutes in my life. I could hear the girl, Juliette calling my name from inside the house. Finally, Martha arrived to my porch, frowning, her lips forming a thin tense line.

"I do hope it is a real emergency or someone else will have to call 911 for you, Mr. Grau."

"I swear it is an emergency. You'll find out pretty soon." I opened the door, Martha stood next to me. "Oh No!"