Chapter 1

Beep,Beep,Beep was the sound that I dreaded to hear every morning. I raised my hand to my alarm clock and hit the snooze button knowing it will go off soon again. I heard light yelling coming from down stair already knowing it was my parents fighting once again, knowing my mom was trying to calm my step dad down from his drunken state.

    Picking myself up out of my bed was easier said then done. I walked to my little sister Hazel's room to wake her up for school. I am a senior and she just started fourth grade. I pushed lightly on her door to see her sound asleep on her little bed.

  "Hazel", I whispered shaking  her little body. "We need to start getting ready for school." she sat up slowly putting her short arms around my neck while I picked her up off her bed and walked back over to mine laying her gently down.

 "Where's momma?" she said rubbing her eyes. I pause listening for any kind of fighting , "She's probably  down stairs cooking breakfast." I said after I didn't hear any kind of fighting . She stood up off my bed and ran out the door.

  I stood up and walked over to my bathroom taking a hot shower, relaxing me all over, taking the time I have to wash my hair and my body. Stepping out the shower the cold air hit my body making shivers down my spine, I wrapped a soft white towel around my body and stood right in front of my closet to see what I would wear today. Since its September and the days keep on getting colder  I decided on black skinny jeans with a over sized sweatshirt and my black ankle boots with my hair in its natural waves. I walked down stairs to see my step dad knocked out on the couch.

  "What happened to him?" I asked my mom who was cooking like I thought she was.

  " One push he was out, and hurry up and eat or you will be late." she said while she finished up cooking. I sat right beside Hazel where a plate of waffles were there for me. We made small talk about school and when me and Hazel were done we said our goodbyes to my mom and started walking to school.

   ............................................

"You know Ajax is gonna have a party tomorrow night right?" my bestfriend Becca asked me. 

"Yes, he has a party every Friday," I said as I rolled my eyes at her. " And besides you know I'm not a big fan of parties."

"Yeah I know and what are you doing Friday then if your not going to the party with me?" she asked me.

"Probably nothing." I laughed.

" Autumn come on it will be fun, you could have a lot of fun, let loose for once." She said with hope in her eyes.

I didn't answer her at first debating on if I should stay home or go to a party my bestfriend to make her happy."Fine." I said as I dragged out the 'n' and rolled my eyes. "All right come on the bell is fixing to ring." I said just as the bell rung .

  We got to our first period class which is Mr.Smith who teaches algebra one. Sitting in the back like I always do, I watch the clock wishing if I look at it longer the time will just go by as I blink. My eyes roam throughout the entire class, then they land on one boy, Harry Styles, the quit one no one seems to understand at all, fascinating how beautiful he really is. Beautiful how his loose curls shape his face perfect and his bright green eyes can make you week at the knees. Sure a lot of girls are on their knees for him but he pays them no mind. He transfered here from England last year but I have no idea why, like I said he was a mystery that didn't want to be solved.