Chapter 6

I was woken up to yelling. I looked over at Hazel to see that she was sound asleep, she was a deep sleeper. The yelling died down a bit, so I put pillows all around Hazel so she wouldn't fall off the bed. I tiptoed to the door and made my way to the hallway to see if Harry had been the one yelling.  I lightly open his room door and see his long figure tossing and turning. He was whispering some words but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Right when I was making my way towards him, his whispering turned to the yelling I was woken by.

"Harry" I said shaking him lightly, "Harry wake up." I said sitting on his bed.

  His body jolted up. His chest going up and down from the panic that was going through him. My heart was pounding. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down on the soft white sheets with him. I blush lightly at him but I paid it no mind. Harry's sobs became lighter and lighter until he fell asleep again. I just laid there having no idea of what to do. Should I stay with him or leave so it won't get awkward between us. I looked at his face resting peacefully, his breathing was going down. I tried to move my body out of the way but his tattoo covered arms tighten around my waste.

"Stay, please." he whispered to me opening his forest green eyes.

"Okay." I said laying my head down on one of his white pillows.

And like that I fell asleep in his arms.

***
Harry's P.O.V

  After Autumn and I said goodnight, I headed back down the hall to my room. I felt pity for her and her little sister. I know what they are going through, I know exactly how it feels.

I let out a deep breath and got ready to go to bed. I lied down in bed feeling my eyelids getting heavier.

***

"You don't deserve us!" My mum screamed at my dad.

All I could see was my eleven year old self crying from the hall way of our little home. This was the night that changed everything for me, for my whole family. My dad stormed to their bedroom and locked the door. Soon after that a loud gun shot was heard. My ears went numb. My mum's screams were faint, she banged and banged on the door. When she broke the door down, my dad was laying there lifeless in his own pool of blood.

"Harry!" My mum kept yelling for me.

"Harry!"

"Harry, wake up."
***
My body jolted up. It was just Autumn. I try to calm my breathing by taking deep breaths. Wasn't helping too good. I wrapped my arms around her. Shocked that I even grabbed her like this but, she didn't resist. I held her to my chest, her warmth calming my every nerve in my body.  My eyelids were about to shut when Autumn tried to get out of my touch.

"Stay, please." I whispered to her, opening my eyes to see her beautiful chocolate eyes staring right back.

"Okay."  She said, laying her head on my pillow.