Chapter One

The engine purred beneath me as I increased the speed of my beloved motorcycle. I looked down at the speedometer for a second before looking up and realizing that I didn't actually care how fast I was going. The yellow lines to my left went by in a blur. The ocean on my right didn't seem affected at all. It created the illusion that I wasn't going fast enough. The new Machine Gun Kelly song I had blasting out of my speakers was making me feel more badass than usual. I laughed and gave the engine more gas, the bike was practically flying.

My heart picked up speed as the expected adrenaline came rushing in, yet again reminding me that crashes aren't survived at these speeds. Not that that had ever stopped me.

Red and blue lights flashed in my review mirrors. The smirk on my face was wiped off and replaced by a grimace, great. I looked for a place to pull over and found a dirt road, which I turned onto to await the onslaught that was sure to come.

"Lydia?" Thee police officer asked confused, obviously knowing my older sister.

"Nope, nice try though." I replied with my usual level of sarcasm, while taking off the aviators that were previously blocking the harsh Californian sun.

He still looked confused, but replied short and to the point, as if he dealt with sarcasm on a daily basis. "License and registration then miss."

I huffed in agitation and got off my motorcycle to fetch my legal papers under my leather seat. As I gave them to the sheriff I caught a glimpse of his name tag so I could remember him for the next time I got pulled over.

He raised his eyebrows in shock, no doubt, when he read my name.

     "Katherine Martin? So you do know the Martins? You must be related to Lydia, you look just like her."

   "I guess identical twins do generally look alike, don't they?" I questioned, knowing that I was for sure pushing his buttons.

I should probably stop if I want to get an anywhere decent ticket. I chuckled to my self. Oh wait, I don't care. It's not like I ever have to fit the bill. Perks of having a rich father.

     He sighed in response but asked anyway, "So if you're her sister, how comes I've never heard about you before? This town isn't exactly the best at keeping secrets, especially one this big."

I was shocked my name hadn't come up at least once between my mother and sister, but then I wasn't at the same time. Why would they talk about me anyway? To tell people how much of a disgrace I was? They didn't mask their hatred for me over the phone, that's for sure. Dad said it was because of him. That they hated me because I was living with him and not them. But I'm sure my nighttime activities didn't help my case either.

   I think the Sheriff noticed my hesitation because he started speaking as soon as I didn't.

"Well, I hold Natalie and her daughter in very high regards and will let you off with a warning for tonight." I widen my eyes in shock, not expecting him to let me off without a ticket that would of at least cost three hundred dollars. I would know.

      "Don't let me catch you speeding again Miss Martin." He says with a serious face that seems like a usual expression for him and starts to walk back to his car.

    "Wait!" He turned around with the same tired look he had been wearing this whole time, "Um, thank you, Sheriff Stilinski."

And that is the first chapter of my first book on this profile, Reckless. I am very excited to be writing a Teen Wolf fanfic, this idea has been with my for a while and I hope you guys like it!! The actress that I have picked for Katherine is Madelaine Petsch, I know that she does have her differences from Holland but she was the actress that looked the most like her, just try to imagine that Lydia and Kat look very close to identical. Leave me comments and don't be afraid to point out any mistakes I make throughout the chapters. Not everything in this story will be accurate according to the show.

Stay sarcastic,
-Kearra