Chapter 3: Invasion Plans

3 million light years away from Earth, the Galaxy know as M33 has some company for us. In the far corner of it's galaxy lies a massive technology advanced world that needs more room. And they aren't planning on share with other lifeforms. Starting with the closest known life sustainable planet blugainet, or known as Earth for the life living on it. Let the planning begin.

5 years of planing and construction of the invasion fleet took place before the Dromium attacked. There advances in technology helped them build the first ever hyper-drive engine. Their first few test, just like any new thing had bugs and problems. After about 3 years they got it down and installed ever ship in the fleet with them.

"Master, We have come up with the plans for sector 8A of the Dromium Galaxy invasion."

"Good, let me see them. Put them up on the holograph grunt." "Mmmm good, good. Get my men ready for a full scale invasion."

"Yes master." As the grunt runs off from the control room to the coms room. At the head of this massive invasion fleet Commander Draco sits in his chair over looking everything going on laughing as he thinks he can pull this invasion off in 3 cycles.

Sirens blasted in all 7 massive war cruisers as thousands of Doleorn solders fully gear up. Hundreds of transports ships, tanks, aircraft, troop support vehicle, and everything in between loaded onto drop ships. 1 rotation of section 8A before the invasion was to take place is when the first notification of the Doleorn ships were noticed by section 8A. Or for the creators living on it Earth. But by the time they could take any really action. Step 1 of the invasion has taken place. Communication take over and pin point high populated areas. Step 2 was already in action as large destroyers search and destroy any and all threats to the plans. Meaning all the military bases within a 100 meters of the targeted areas. Step 3, is to force the humans to surrender and kill any that resist. After surrendering, kill them all off and use the planet as a base as a refueling point.

Galaxy M33 only has one real solar system that contains life and it's sector 34F. The planets name is Archimedes. There isn't any real significant evidence that there is life but it certainly is in the Goldy Lox zone for sustained life. In 2020 NASA was rein acted and in 2025 sent a satellite dish to that region to discover new life beyond our own galaxy. 9 years later and the first images came in and it was too late to come up with a plan. The alien life we found in Galaxy M33 sector 34F was already at our front door and they weren't going to knock. The images we got back were, made our technology stand point look like child's play.

Not done with this chapter, but tell me what you guys think of it. A little insight on Clickers seemed fashionable.