I Hang my Head and Cry-SasuHina (TWO-SHOT)

Hinata checked her watch for the umpeenth time. Naruto was late. N-Naruto-kun is never late... she thought, worried for him. She looked around, seeing if she could see find his head in the crowd of bustling people. With no luck, she stopped in the middle of the street.

Hinata sighed. "M-maybe h-he f-forgot..." she thought out loud. With that, she ran off in search of her boyfriend, her summer dress flowing behind her.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o000o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o00o0o0o0o00o0o0o0ooo00oo0o0o00o00o0oo00oo0o000

Uchiha Sasuke was not in a good mood. He had gotten himself and his girlfriend Sakura a reservation at the most expensive Ramen restaurant in all of Japan. He had even gotten her a bouquet of roses, which were obviously every girl's dream. He sighed in irritation and disbelief. He had been waiting at the restaurant for a solid two hours. No one leaves Uchiha Sasuke waiting like an idiot at a very expensive Ramen noodle restaurant. Not in a million years. He took out a small black box and opened it. Inside, was the most beautiful and breathtaking ring made out diamond. He had planned to propose to her today. Sighing, he placed the box back in his suit and motioned the waitress over.

She instantly blushed as she saw him but kept herself reserved. "D-did she stand you up,sir?" Sasuke mentally groaned. What a way to rub it in. But, as Sasuke strived to be a gentleman, he forced a smile on his face. "Yes, I suppose that she did," He payed the waitress his share of food, along with Sakura's."I-I'm sorry to hear that..." He nodded.

As soon as he walked out of the restaurant however, he groaned loudly.

"Where could that little brat be?"

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o000o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o000o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o00o0o00o0

After an hour of searching for Naruto, Hinata finally took a break. She stopped near a restaurant. She remembered clearly that he told her to wait for him near the benches at exactly seven-o'-clock. It was now eleven p.m.

Suddenly, a groan was heard beside her. She heard a familiar voice speak curses in the night sky.

Hinata looked up and saw a raven-haired male walking towards her. Except, he wasn't looking at her. He was staring blankly up ahead. She opened her mouth a fraction, contemplating whether or not to call the male.

"U-um... S-Sasuke-kun...?" she finally gave in.

Sasuke jumped at the sound of his name, but nevertheless proceeded to glance at the owner of the voice.

It was a girl with a petite face and frail body. She had indigo hair that shined brilliantly in the night.

He coughed awkwardly, realizing that he was staring at her. She stood up clumsily. "How long were you there?" he asked stoically. Hinata blushed in shyness. "A-ano...I j-just arrived..." He nodded.

She gulped loudly. Sasuke raised his brow in question. "H-have y-you s-seen N-Naruto-kun b-by any c-chance...?" She wasn't exactly familiar with him, but he was an acquaintance of hers. They happened to meet once, during Naruto's pool party. Naruto had introduced Sasuke to her. They were both friends. He was Naruto's best friend to be exact. Any friend of Naruto's was a friend to her. "No. I've been searching for someone too. So I might as well ask you," He paused, taking out his phone and flipping it open. "Seeing as how you have sharp eyes, even in the night," He showed her a picture of his girlfriend. "Have you seen her by any chance?" Hinata squinted at the almost inscrutable photo. The girl had pink hair and emerald eyes. She wore a pink Sakura flower necklace. It matched her perfectly.