March

Dear Sarah,

You haven't been answering my calls. Every time I call you, it goes straight to voicemail, and I would hear your cheery voice, so full of laughter and joy. Oh, how I've missed the sweet sound of your voice.

I miss you so much, it hurts.

It doesn't matter. I'm sure it's only because you're busy. I understand. I don't want to be a burden.

I hope you're doing great. I'm sure you are. You've always had the ability to make the best out of everything. I'm sure, even if the whole world was crumbling to pieces, you'd still find a way to enjoy every single moment.

I've always wondered how you did it.

I'll never be as optimistic as you. I've always seen the worst in every situation. But having you in my life has really taught me to start living day by day, instead of worrying about the future all the time. I haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet, but I'm getting there.

So, I've gotten a new job. Might as well, I suppose. I never really liked my previous job anyway.

I got a job as a graphic designer in a rising company, Techron. It seems quite promising. I've only just started my first week there and I'm really enjoying my time so far. The people are nice, and so is my boss, thank gosh.

I wish you could meet them.

I've talked so much about you to them that, even though I've only met them, they're probably sick of hearing me ramble on and on about you. But I don't care. You're worth it. I want the whole world to know you and how much I love you.

I've got to go now. My boss is calling me.

I promise I'll write again soon.

Love,

Blake