Chapter 19

Stiles

Me and Barry ran to the school as fast as we could to help end the problem once and for all. Coach is harmless but his meta side is making him hurt people without even knowing. I guess some were given good abilities and some were given bad abilities. We just need to help people that are harmed, that's all. It may be better said than done though.

We ran through the School and looked in every single room, there was just no sign of him. Even the Gym and the cafeteria, no sign. We were about to say he wasn't there till we found a crowd of injured cross country runners laying out on the field. At first I thought it was nothing until I saw coach screaming at two of them. Coaches eyes were red and the ground around them was vibrating with his furious rampage. We stopped ten feet away from the scene earning all eyes to us.Okay, what would a superhero say to a villain during a time like this? Um...
"Stop right there evil doer!" Wow Stiles that was lamer than lame. That explains why he's laughing so hard. Hey, it wasn't that funny!
"Hahahaha! That was lame! For a superhero you really are old fashioned! Let me show you how you really make people listen to you!" Coach evilly laughed and stomped on the ground, causing a shock wave to rip through and  knock everyone down. Ow!
"So much for that." Barry groaned, pulling himself up off the ground. I followed his actions and regained my feeting only to see coach holding one of them by the throat. Oh no, not good.
"We need a plan Bar- I mean Flash."
"Uh, got it! Sti- I mean Rush, you distract him." I looked at Barry with a scolding expression
"What about you!?" He laughed and gave my shoulder a little pat. "I am not a animal. Don't pet me." He chuckled once more and did the exact same thing! Durn it Barry Allen I turn 18 real soon for crying out loud! Don't treat me like a kid!

"I'm going to be doing the same as you. We forgot to tell you but we brought some Meta hand cuffs that Cisco designed. They disrupt the mutated genes and makes a meta normal while wearing them." He informed. I couldn't help but feel stupid and 'oh' at the situation. Damn I can be really stupid sometimes. As if they came here and didn't have anything to take down Metas.
"That's good but how are we going to get the cuffs on him?" I question quickly seeing he has grabbed one of the students.
"Looks like we gotta wing it! Let's get your classmates to safety first!" Me and Barry ran as quick as we could and got all the student, except the one in coach's hand, to safety.
"Alright, let's save your teacher."

I promise I'm not dead I've just been busy with friends. Sorry. Next chapter will be longer, promise.