CHAPTER 7

Dedicated to Jain_rakshita and afiyakadri

I did not want to go to school the next day because I did not want to face Hilary. I was really scared, what was going to happen, what will she tell me, how will she react by seeing me?

I called John.
'Hey John' I said.
'Hi, how are you dear?' John asked me.
'Listen I am getting a little scared'
'But....what for?'
'Hmm, what will Hilary say when she'll see me?'
'Don't worry sweety I will be with you'
'I know'
'So why are you so tensed then?'
'Alright thanks. I am feeling very good now'
'Now go to bed we will meet tomorrow'
'Bye good night'
'Sweet dreams'
We hung up. I was feeling better now. John rocks. He encourages me a lot.

The next day had come. I reached school and I was with Kenny.

'I am so happy that you got rid of Hilary at last' said Kenny.
'Yeah me too' I said.
'She was such a pest'
'Yeah me and John know her since two years'
'Yeah, John told me that'

Just then Hilary passed by my side. She looked at me with anger filled in her eyes till the brim. I felt scared so I starred at the floor. John came and he gave me a relaxed look and I stopped worryit about Hilary and continued with my business.

A month has passed since that Hilary incident. Now a days she looks at me and we pass a small smile to each other but hardly stand to say 'Hi'.
Me and John are also going too nice these days and soon Dad and Kate are going to get engaged.

#THE END#

*********************
So yeah it ended! I have dedicated this chapter to my best friend Jain_rakshita and her best friend afiyakadri. Do check their profiles, even though they haven't written anything but they awesomely awesome people. Follow them and see how your friendship grows with them.

So this came to an end and I have no plans of writing something new soon. So till then stay safe, work hard and be happy.

Bye!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE