1

"Hi my princess. How was your day? Wanna go out for a coffee? :D"

And with that my bestfriend, Tina shouted and giggled like a crazy idiot. I just rolled my eyes at hear and bring the letter back on the envelope. "This is not amusing anymore, Tina." I was about to throw the letter but then she quickly snatched it to me. "What the hell do you think you're doing, Clara?! This boy did efforts. Always remember that. It's so hard to express feelings through cheesy words specially when you're a guy, baby." He put the letter inside my bag. "Effort? Oh really. Effort to make short letters that he or she got from Google." I emphasize the word She and Google. "Clara, just let that he or she do it everyday. If that's what will make the person happy, then you're in it. Atleast you make a person happy. Kkk~" I just let out a sigh. "Okay. Okay. As if I can win to you and to that whoever lettter sender. Tch."

We were about to leave the school when Minseok came to us. "Hey Clara. Yo Tina!" They both give high fives. "Yah Minseok, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be at home, right?" I asked. "I was really about to fetch you. Uhmm.. Let's have some coffee? I just missed you, you know that?" He said as he pinched your cheeks. "Ehem. I think I should go now? Take care of my bestfriend or you're dead, Xiumin." He patted Minseok's shoulders and walked to their home. "Take care Tina!" I shouted to her as she walks. She just give me a nod and a smile. "So.. Let's go?" Minseok smiled and I nod. We both headed to Coffee Beannie shop.

I sat on the table beside the window and he ordered for the both of us. He already knows what I want. As I wait for him, I get the letters I received from that creepy person. I was about to read the letters when Minseok came. "Wow. That's many. What are those?" He get one letter and read it. [Princess, how was your day? Hope you're doing okay. Take care. X.O.X.O :)] I was about to snatch the paper but then it's too late. "Sweet. Hahaha." I was shocked at his shot. "Sweet?! Ha! Ha! More like a creep!" I rolled my eyes and get the letter from him. "Here. Let me read this creepy shit for you." [You're so beautiful the fact that I can't stop looking at you.] I drop the letter and looked at him. "See how creepy is that?! Arghhh! This is insane." I looked outside the window. "How'd you say so, Clara? That's kinda mean of you. Hahaha." I narrowed my eyes on him. "Excuse me? That creep is sending me papers with short letters for almost two weeks now. Is that even romantic? I don't even know who the heck looks at me that way. Argh! It's just weird, okay? What if he's a killer? A rapist? Argh!!" I hit my head to erase that thought from me. "Woah. Chill pill, girl. Maybe he's just too shy. Thinking what if he got rejected. That's a pang in the chest, you know?" Our orders finally came. I grab my Caramel Frappuccino, and he take his. We have the same favorites. "Whatever! He can just grow some balls and man up." I rolled my eyes as I take a sip. He laughed at my statement.

We consumed our time talking about random stuffs. He even helped me on my homework in Math. Ow. Why do I suck at Math? After we finished my thing we decided to go home. We walked going to our subdivision still talking about things like about our childhood. Our unforgettable experiences and he's even pushing the unknown person sending me letter topic. It really gives me "errrr" feeling.

"Yah. You go inside now." I told him as we reach our house. "Nope you go first." He chuckled. "Aish. Okay! I'm going in." I opened the gate and step inside looking for Cookie and Cream, my cats. I take a quick look at Minseok who's currently entering their house. He looked at me. I quickly looked away. *lub dub, lub dub, lub dub* Stupid heart! Why are you beating like that?! Aish. I just carry my two cats as I entered inside our house. I greeted Mom and hurriedly go up to my room.

As I reach my room I placed Cookie and Cream on my bed together with my bag and changed my clothes. After that, I sat at my bed looking at my cats. "Cookie, Cat. Do I like Minseok?" My cats were silent. Ha! As if they can understand what I'm saying.. "Answer me babies." I pouted. Cookie meowed at me. Does that mean Yes? Or no? Aish! I'm being crazy. I get my bag and get the letters again. "Who the heck are you, Creep?" I'm thinking deeply who can make pranks on me. Or maybe he's just putting this letter on the wrong locker? Jeez. How to ignore things like this?!

It suddenly hit me that.. What if it's Minseok who's putting this letters at my locker? Because the way he reacts a while ago when we're talking about this. And the letter a while ago. Wanna go out for coffee.. And Minseok on the other hand, asked me to have some coffee.. YAH! CLARA BAE, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SAYING?! I shook away the thoughts in my head. It's coincidence. It can't be, right? And this feelings..This is infatuation, right? He's my childhood friend. He knows me since day one and so do I to him. He's also cute and a gentleman. Ofcourse that's what a friend does. And to mention he's more like my brother now. Oh Clara.. Yes you like him. As a brother. Okay. Nothing more, nothing less. This can't be, okay?

I just lie down and put my cats down the floor. I put my earphones on and just stare at my window. The sight of Minseok's house across my room. Without knowing, I already drifted into sleep.