2

I woke up to the rays of the sun. Shit! WHAT TIME IS IT?! I quickly get my phone to look at the time. I was so nervous the moment it lit up.. 8:00 A.M. Fck. I quickly get up and grab my towel. I take a shower and get whatever clothes my hands will touch. After that 15 minutes preparation for school. I get my bag and storm out the house. My mom is not around.. Oh. That's why I didn't got to wake up early. Maybe she's out for groceries. Ugh. I'm so dead.

As I reach the school I run to my classroom. The classes is already on-going. Now, I'm dead. I just sat at the front of our door waiting for the first class to finish. Minutes have passed and I see a guy walking at the corridor heading to our lockers. Oh shit. He must be the creep who's giving me letters! I quickly hide somewhere and wait for the next thing he will do. I see that he stopped at my locker and drop the letter in the hole like it's a mailbox. To my shock It was Kai.. Kai? Why the hell will Kai send me letters? He has his girlfriend! Fck?! "Hey!" I shouted and run into Kai. "What are you up to bastard? What do you think you're doing?!" He look confused by what I'm saying.. Why? Is there something wrong to what I've said? "Silly. This was just a favor, okay? The sender of this has something to do so he can't drop it to your locker. Hahaha! What a lucky guy hyung is.. By the way. I have to go. See yah around Noona~" I was stunned. What was that? If it's not Kai, then who?! Argh! I opened my locker and open the envelope.

Your birthday is approaching. Anything you want, Milady? :)

How did he know my freaking birthday?! Argh! How to answer this freaking letter?! I return the letter to the envelope, putted it in my bag then closed my locker. I saw our prof leave the classroom. I quickle run to him. "Sir, I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend your class, I woke up late. I'm really sorry, Sir. It was my fault." I bowed politely at him. "No worries. It's fine Ms. Bae. But you better not do it again." He patted my head and I smiled at him. I entered our room and sat beside Tina. "I thought you wouldn't attend school today." She said. I look at her. "I woke up late, mom wasn't home when I leave." She moved closer to my seat. "Hey are you alright?" I nodded. "Hmm.. You don't look okay." I was about to speak up when our next subject teacher came in. "You better spill that later." She whispered and moves her seat back to its place.

When we were dismissed Tina and I walked to our lockers. "Spill the Beans, baby." I sighed as I put my things on my locker and close it. "I'm getting pissed to whoever is that giving me letters." We started to walk out of our building.

"What? Why?"

"The letter he gave me a while ago. He knows when my birthday is. He's asking what do I want. Isn't that creepy? A stranger knows me. Knows my birthday. And me? I know nothing."

"Clara, chill alright? Now tell. What do you want for your birthday? Oh no. Scratch that. What do you want to receive from the stranger?"

"I want to meet him."

From that Tina smiled like she's up to something. What is her problem? "What? Why are you smiling like that?" She was about to say something when I see Kai leaving their building. "Kai!" I run up to him with Tina following me. "Oh Noonas, what is it?" Sehun suddenly showed up. "Clara and Tina noonas!" Sehun said waving to us. The both of us waved back to maknae. "Uhmm.. Kai, I just wanna know who gave you the letter?" I was waiting for his answer. Kai and Sehun exchanged looks. "I'm sorry noona. I can't tell you." Kai said. "Why?" My tone was kinda irritated. "Because I can't." His face looked sorry. "But, is there anything you want to tell her, noona?" Sehun asked. Ask him to meet me on my birthday.. "Tell him to meet me on my birthday." Both the '94 liners were shocked. "Noona.. You can't." Now I'm really annoyed. "I can't meet him either? Then why the fuck is he asking me what I want for my birthday? I want to meet him on my birthday. That's what I want. Shit." Tina hold my arm to calm me down the boys seemed shocked by what I have reacted. "N-noona.." Kai looks really sorry for me. "And you're asking what I want to tell him, right? Tell him to never ever send me letters again! Cause I'm not fucking playing games here! Tell him to leave me alone!" I suddenly walked out leaving them all behind. I just walked to our house. I hear Tina saying wait up. "Just leaveme alone first, Tina. I can handle this!" I just walked. I want to cry cause I'm pissed. They're playing with me. I know that Tina knows something about this cause she acts weird whenever I receive letters and when we talked about it. It's like she's on him. She's on the stranger's side rather than me. I'm her bestfriend but then she's keeping this a secret? I'm dying to know who's the guy and yet they're like that? Wow.

I was about to enter our house when I saw Minseok and Jimin walking around the subdivision while talking and laughing. Great. Now my mood is totally ruined. "Clara!" Minseok called me. They were both smiling at me. I smiled back and enter the house. Cookie and Cream came to me, I walked inside and my two cats followed me. I greeted Mom. She asked me what happen but I just told her I'm tired and I need rest. She looked concerned so I told her I'm just really fine. I don't want her to worry about me.

When I entered my room. Tears stream down. I can't believe this is happening. I'm so angry. I can't breathe. I just cry my heart out.

Friends and bestfriends who are playing with me. And a childhood friend who's with my another childhood friend. And a girl named Clara who already confirmed her feelings for a guy. I like Minseok and I'm fcking jealous..