ordeals of a demon hunter: vincents back story

ORDEALS OF A DEMON HUNTER : VINCENTS BACK STORY 

CHAPTER 1: MY MISSION 

I woke up to the sounds of torture and screaming, as usual. I walked out of my room and into the dungeon where we tortured the angels and mortals. I commanded my minions to lighten up on the lashings as I was in a good mood today. My name is Vincent night. I am the son of Lucifer. I am a full demon who is the keeper of the basilisk spirit animal. My skills with the scythe are above average and I am really good with magic if I say so myself although I prefer not to use it. I went back into my room and walked out the other door and into the great hall of my father's castle. I walked to my father's private quarters to see if he had any missions for me today, luckily he did, I hate being stuck here. The mission was to obtain the child of prophecy. This was weird. My father normally doesn't let me go on missions this important so I couldn't mess this up. I read the documents that came with the mission. The mission specs lead me to the address which was a house in starlight city. I started out for starlight city when I heard my dad's voice call for me. "VINCENT!" his voice sounded of that of someone who was in a bad mood. I walked to my father's private quarters in fear; I knew what was going to happen. When I got to my father's private quarters, things went terribly bad for me. My father is one of those people where he thinks that nothing is his fault so he has to have a scapegoat of sorts to vent his anger out on. Unfortunately that scape goat is me. "VINCENT! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!!!" my father shouted at me. I approached him slowly. When I got to his desk I heard a "SMACK!" then I felt this incredible pain in my face. Next thing I knew I was almost in the wall. My whole body felt like it was made of glass and I had just been hit with a baseball bat. I picked myself up off the ground and weakly walked over to my father. "SON, DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED! THE CHILD WHO IS SUPPOSED TO SLAY ME HAS BEEN BORN! I REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOUR MISSION DATA BUT SO HELP ME IF YOU FAIL I WILL BEAT YOU SO BADLY YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE NEVER KILLED!" to mortals that might sound confusing. A demon or angel is born whenever a mortal dies and is reincarnated. My father then picked me up by the scruff of my shirt and threw me out of his room. I picked myself up aching all over. I then proceeded to starlight city. 

CHAPTER 2: JYRO ALSTREAM 

It was dark when I was on the outskirts of starlight city. I saw a man with white hair, all black clothing, blue and red gauntlets, and carrying a baby. The baby fit the description of the child of the prophecy perfectly. I had read about this man in the documents that I had received. (This made me thankful for spies.) "Your Jyro Alstream, am I correct?" I asked him.  

"Yes that's me, what do you want?" he asked. 

"I'll be taking that baby from you." I said. As I said that, hundreds of my father's lackeys appeared around me. He must really want this child. Jyro began to look intimidated by all the men that my father had summoned. Finally the silence was broken when Jyro spoke. "Fine, take the baby." He said. I took the baby. After I did that one of the men handcuffed him and I teleported us into my execution room. I handed the baby to the executioner in the room. I wanted father to be proud of me so I was going to kill this man myself. I then slammed Jyros head onto my tree stump that everybody is executed on. "Any last words?" I asked him. 

"Let's just get this over with." He said. I raised my scythe and swung it down. I don't know how he managed to do this but he dodged the attack and then kicked me into a wall. I heard a grunt from the executioner. I looked at the executioner and saw that the baby was gone. I saw Jyro slam his hands together and then he disappeared. I feared for my life as I went home. 

CHAPTER 3: FACING MY FATHER 

As I went home I couldn't even begin to imagine the beating that my father was going to deliver to me. As I walked inside I heard a voice from the other side of the great hall. "Oh Vincent, my son, your home!" my father seemed excited. I wish he was in this mood all the time. "So did you bring the child?" my father asked.