Andrea's A Hypocrite.

so if you've seen Dom's new video on roasting his youtube friends then you know where I'm going with this whole thing. ok so Dom was basically ''impersonating YouTubers.'' and he kind of roasted Andrea by mentioning Kian for like a second . he didn't even say anything wrong.  I just think it's wrong for her to say that he was desperate for views. Shall we go back to the videos that she made with Kian? Talking about desperate for views baby girl. 

It's obvious that she doesn't want people to talk about her and Kian anymore but she stays shading him in her videos. But I know for a fact that if Kian posted a tweet or a shady ass video towards her then he would get a whole bunch of hate but just because she's a girl.. she automatically ''SLAYS'' and she's a ''SAVAGE.'' 

NOOOOO . If you don't wanna be reminded of him then stop talking about him and stop being childish and just grow the hell up.  You're NOT SO INNOCENT. 

*SIDENOTE*: JC , YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR FUCKING BACK BECAUSE SHE HAD AN ATTITUDE WITH DOM SO YOU MIGHT BE NEXT. CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS CAREFULLY BUT IN THIS CASE. JUST DROP THIS girl AS A FRIEND COMPLETELY. I'M SORRY BUT SHE'S JUST A MESSY ASS FEMALE. IT NEEDS TO BE KNOWN. SHE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO TAKE A JOKE. SHE TALKS BAD ABOUT ALOT OF PEOPLE AS ''A JOKE.'' BUT YET SHE GETS MAD AT ONE .