prologue

Desmond Styles was one of the best private investigators in England, and he was also a good father to his two children Gemma, and Harry.

He and his wife split when their children were young, but their youngest child, Harry, now lived with Desmond and was home-schooled.

Harry's older sister Gemma, was away at a university in India, which left plenty of time for bonding between father and son.

Well, when Desmond wasn't working.

For a while, everything was perfect.

Until girls started mysteriously disappearing from the country's top all girls academy.

Almost every few months another girl would go missing, and none of them had been found yet.

Of course this was under investigation, and the police believed this was the work of a serial killer.

At least, that's what they told the public.

Harry never thought much of it all, but he knew his father wanted to dig deeper into the mystery.

Desmond noticed that each time the reporters came to the school to talk to the other students, there was always one girl claiming to have been the missing girl's best friend.

The same girl, each time.

The girl with bright blonde hair, sharp features, and big blue eyes that apparently fooled policemen.

Of course her name was never released, but Desmond knew her face.

He needed to get down to the school and do some investigating himself.

But he knew if he was caught snooping around an all girls academy, people would quickly get the wrong idea.

Plus, being a private investigator meant that he worked for himself, not for the police department.

Which meant he didn't have the right to do whatever the hell he wanted like most cops seemed to.

So, he was stuck.

That was, until he took a moment to look at his son one day.

Harry was trying to pull his long curls back into a bun before going for a swim, standing in front of the mirror in his short, banana yellow swimming trunks.

Desmond looked at how feminine Harry's legs were shaped, and the way he carried himself.

Desmond believed Harry could pass for a female.

And that's when he had the idea.

He was going to enroll Harry in the academy, and have him collect information from the inside.

The academy only accepted girls with the highest grades, and Desmond knew that wasn't an issue for Harry.

He was a very smart boy.

Of course, that was the problem.

Boy.

Desmond was going to have new paperwork made for Harry, giving him the name Harriet Styles, and on those papers the sex would read female.

He believed this idea was perfect, especially with the new fall semester approaching.

However, Harry wasn't a fan of the idea.

At all.

He didn't know anything about being a girl, obviously.

Plus, he very much preferred being home-schooled.

It wasn't like he didn't have a social life.

He had one friend, and they went out every few weeks.

That was a healthy social life, wasn't it?

"You have two months before school starts. We'll use that time to train you." Desmond assured him.

"There's a boys academy literally a walking distance from the girls one. Why can't I work from there?" Harry complained.

"Because boys from that school sneak over to the girls school all the time. Teachers are watching for that, and there's no way you'll be able to gather information from the outside. You have to go undercover." Desmond explained.

"What father asks his son to wear fake breasts and a skirt?" Harry scoffed.

"Me. Girls are going missing, and there's no telling what's happening to them. Our police department is rubbish, this is to save lives, now get over it." Desmond said.

Harry eventually agreed to cooperate, but he wasn't looking forward to this.

+++++++++++++++++
A/N: I bet you can guess who goes to the boys academy ;) Anyway, welcome to yet another Zarry story of mine, I've got a great feeling about this one. And in case you were wondering, Harry bottoms. Thanks for reading!
-Z

****I do not allow translations of this story or any others of mine***