Answer: Zayn

1. When do you plan/or how did you come out to your mum and dad?

A: I don't plan on coming out to them ever. I figure some day it'll all catch up to me and I'll have to but for now I don't want to think about it.

2. Why you so hot?

A: Is this Harry?

3. Are you and Harry going to come out to the public?

A: We came out to our friends. I'd say that's enough.

4. How did you repay Harry?

A: I washed his car, actually. It was his idea and I only agreed so I could throw water on him and such. As a good boyfriend does.

5. Do you like it better when Harry dresses as a boy or a girl?

A: I like it when Harry is happy. However he's dressed doesn't matter to me. If I had to choose though, boy.

6. Which one of Harry's tattoos do you like the most?

A: I've seen all of Harry's body and not seen a single tattoo. I'm sure his dad would flip if he got one. It'd be hot though, I think.

7. Does Harry still dress up as a girl for you?

A: Rarely. Depends on his mood more than mine.

8. What's your favourite personality traits about Harry?

A: He's very understanding. I appreciate that and love him for that.

9. Zayn how are you love? Do you think you and Harry will be together after you graduate?

A: I'm great, and I think Harry and I will be together for a very long time. I mean, at least I hope so.

10. You remember the jumbo Sharpie? Well it really wasn't a Sharpie, just jumbo.

A: Yeah, I don't think I'll ever forget that day.

11. Convince Harry to adopt me?

A: Um, I'll try?

12. Be my daddy?

A: I uh, don't think that would be...um....

13. If you were to meet Harry as a male for the first time, would you have fell in love with him too?

A: That's an interesting one. I don't think so because I never looked at guys that way. Maybe though, if we're truly meant to be.

14. Would you ever bottom with Haz? 

A: I'd be scared to, honestly. He's quite....well, as you know, jumbo. Plus I like being in control. Don't judge me.

15. Zayn will you release yours and Harry's sex tape?

A: We would never tape ourselves having sex. I can see that backfiring on me terribly. Well, him too I'm sure, but more me because he seems to be able to get out of things so easily.

15. Zayn do you and Harry want kids together? Do you guys see yourself getting married?

A: No. I-I mean at least no time soon. No marriage, no kids, no time soon. Just us.

16. Are you and Harry going to move in with each other soon?

A: No, I think we're fine as we are. Moving in together is a pretty big step I don't think we're ready for. Neither of us have a way to pay for that either.