Thank you

As Sam stood back in the motel he heard dean get up from the table an cough to get Cas and Sam's attention. "So where'd you two go. Or better yet, I don't think I want to know."
Castiel and Sam turned to face Dean and glared.
"For your information dean I was just about killed by Abaddon"
Sam held his throat feeling the pain of the demoness's heel that nearly crushed his throat.
"Abaddon, Cas why didn't you help him!"
Castiel hung his head down an Sam put his hand on his shoulder to reassure him it was ok.
"He couldn't dean."
Dean crossed his arms
"Really? And why the hell not?!"
Sam grit his teeth
"Because Dean, being thrown half way across the forest kind of hurts don't you think?"
Sam replied with a bit of anger in his tone. Dean stood dumb founded an nodded to show Sam he understood an then sat back down an stayed quite.
"Sam?"
Castiel said softly after the growing silence grew to awkward.
"Yes Cas?"
Sam looked Castiel in his eyes smiling. "Do you think I should go or do you want me to stay I..."
Sam cut him off with a big hug an whispered softly in his ear
"It's ok, you can stay as long as you want. And thank you."
Castiel flushed red an wrapped his arms around Sam an hugged him back. After a few moments of the hug they let each other go an sat down on one of the motel beds together before Dean sighed an looked at them
"So, not to be a third wheel or anything but shouldn't we be looking for a way to kill Abaddon"
Sam nodded an put his hand on Castiel's an leaned down pulling his laptop from his near by bag an walked to the table an flipped it open an started to search for ways to defeat the knight of hell. After hours of research Sam found nothing and put his head on the table an sighed an looked at Dean as he slept then focused onto Castiel who was watching the TV. Sam then pushed his chair back an stood up an closed the laptop softly an walked over to Castiel an sat by him.
"So why did you say thank you earlier."
Castiel said startling Sam a bit. "Because besides the ambush it was really sweet of you"
Castiel blushed an turned the TV off and smiled at Sam.
"Maybe after Abaddon is dead we could go there again"
Sam smiled an lied back on the bed an took his shirt off to get comfortable. Castiel watched Sam an bit his lip taking his tan trench coat off and then crawled up by Sam an placed his head on his chest an looked up at him. Sam smiled an placed his hand on castiel's head stroking his hair softly before lifting his chin up an kissing him softly
"good night Cas"
Castiel smiled and snuggled up gently with Sam drifting into deep thought while Sam drifted off to sleep.