Chapter 4

Another few years go by and we're in 11th grade. By this time my feelings have gone crazy. But one day changed both of our lives forever for the good. So heres the story.

    I was sitting outside a bit early one day after school waiting for my friends. When he comes out early too. So we wait for Kaitlyn and Tomina and we decided to get together at Kaitlyn's house. So we were in her room when the girls left the room for a minute. Joey came over to me and asked, "are you okay?" I looked up and said, "Yeah". He quickly said "No your not" and kissed me. He pulled me away and I felt the feelings and pulled him back to my lips we made out for a couple of minutes when the girls walk in and saw us. They both gasp "sorry were gonna go downstairs and give you two some privacy". They leave and we make out some more. "I Love You Bryan" he moans. "I Love You too Joey" I said to him.

    When I got home that night I couldn't stop thinking about it. A few weeks later I'm at his house and we're alone. He comes over to me and says "I'm a top". I thought that it was strange but he started making out with me and I did the same. Then that led to us taking our clothes off. I went down his body and got to his nice big cock I started sucking on it. He moaned a couple of times. Then a few minutes later he turns me around and spreads my legs. He sticks his big dick in my ass. I wince in pain. But he goes really slow. Then he starts going in faster and faster. Then he cums in me. "OH FUCK JOEY FUCK ME HARDER AND FASTER BABY" I screamed at the top of my lungs. About an hour later we stopped and I went home and I knew than that I was gay.